Number of ads: 13

Used Massey Ferguson 10 for sale

ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 10, TractorsMassey Ferguson 1104-2WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 105, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 18 4R34 i bag og 9 50-20 i for , Rear tire size: 18 4R34 i bag og 9 50-20 i for

    Tractors
    6,480 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    667 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, Front weightsMassey Ferguson 10 x 45kg Weights

    Front weights

    United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG322LX

    581 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2019, Rakes and teddersMassey Ferguson MF TD 1008 TRCCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Rakes and tedders
    2019
    Germany, DE-24217 Schönberg

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1995, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110 DynashiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 135, Transmission: Dynashift, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 5987, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 16.9R28, Rear tire size: 20.8R38, Production country: FR, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

    Tractors
    1995 5,600 h
    Belgium

    15,277 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 410Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2008 1,100 h
    United Kingdom, Carlisle

    10,266 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2002, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson 23H HT100Engine power: 101, Front tire size: 18.4-34

    Combine Harvesters
    2002 2,153 h
    Finland, Kuopio, Konekeskus

    24,996 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1997, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1997 7,579 h
    Latvia, Dobele

    13,281 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2009, Farm DrillsMassey Ferguson 510 DRILL

    Farm Drills
    2009
    Great Britain

    1,743 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1997, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2019, Farm Equipment - OthersMassey Ferguson NB100Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Farm Equipment - Others
    2019
    Slovenia

    111 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2018, Rakes and teddersMassey Ferguson RK 1002 TRC PRO 2 Rotor Center riveWorking width: 1000

    Rakes and tedders
    2018
    Denmark, Hjallerup

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1996, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 135, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Date of latest inspection: 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tire Brand: agrimax/baum, Guarantee: Nej, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%%, Rear tires remaining : 95%%, Front tire size: 420/85 R28, Rear tire size: 20 8R 38TZR 2 , Production country: FR

    Tractors
    1996 4,358 h
    Denmark, Viborg

    18,516 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 10, Farm DrillsMassey Ferguson 9108

    Farm Drills

    Ukraine

    On Request