Number of ads: 11

Used Massey Ferguson 4270 for sale

ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 1998, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 110, Transmission: null, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1998 8,740 h
    Spain
    7d

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 2000, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270 24/24Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 120, Front tire size: 480/65-28, Rear tire size: 600/65-38

    Tractors
    2000 6,000 h
    Norway, Oppdal

    21,754 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 1997, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1997 3,750 h
    Norway, Hønefoss

    19,130 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 2000, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 1997, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 420/70-28, Rear tire size: 520/70-38, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1997
    Germany, -

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 2001, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 420/70R28, Rear tire size: 460/85r38, Additional Options: FrontLoaderMake

    Tractors
    2001 3,091 h
    Finland, Turku

    27,138 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, TransmissionMassey Ferguson 4270

    Transmission

    Portugal, Póvoa de Santarém

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 2000, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 100, Transmission: MECCANICA, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2000 3,400 h
    Italy

    20,963 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, EnginesMassey Ferguson 4270

    Engines

    Portugal, Póvoa de Santarém

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, Other tractor accessoriesMassey Ferguson 4270 para peças

    Other tractor accessories

    Portugal

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270 Dismantled for spare partsTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Sweden, Linköping

    On Request