Number of ads: 51

Used Merlo P34 for sale

ads/page
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2006, Telehandlers for AgricultureMerlo P 34.7 TopCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Transport weight: 6950, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2006 5,000 h
    Germany, L
    24h

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2010, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7

    Telescopic Handlers
    2010 6,309 h
    Poland
    24h

    20,194 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2010, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7

    Telescopic Handlers
    2010 6,309 h
    Poland
    24h

    20,194 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2006, Telehandlers for AgricultureMerlo P 34.7 TopCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2006 5,000 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2015, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 TOP (181)Power type: Diesel, Traction: 4x4, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 6750, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz Turbo, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.18 x 2.23 x 2.48 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Telescopic Handlers
    2015 2,200 h
    Belgium, IJzeren Rijnstraat 2, 2490 Balen
    7d

    37,261 USD
  • Merlo 34.7, 2006, Telehandlers for AgricultureMerlo TF 34.7Date of latest inspection: February 2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Connection type: Euro, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Diesel, Transmission: Automatic, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Production country: IT

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2006 7,441 h
    United Kingdom, Scarborough
    7d

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2010, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7

    Telescopic Handlers
    2010 6,309 h
    Poland

    20,194 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2010, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7

    Telescopic Handlers
    2010 6,309 h
    Poland

    20,194 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2015, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 TOP Turbo Farmer (781)Power type: Diesel, Traction: 4x4, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 6600, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz Turbo, Tire size: 405/70-24, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.18 x 2.23 x 2.48 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20-80%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Telescopic Handlers
    2015 2,417 h
    Belgium, IJzeren Rijnstraat 2, 2490 Balen

    38,333 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Plus, 2005, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P34.7 Plus

    Telescopic Handlers
    2005 6,978 h
    Denmark, Hemmet

    22,254 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo verreikers P34.7 TOPGross Weight: 6750, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transmission: hydrostaat, Tire size: 500/70R24 BIBLOAD, Original color: JA, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 5,200 h
    Netherlands, BORSSELE

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 100, Tire size: 17.5LR24, Tire Brand: Michelin, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 6,417 h
    Poland, JĘDRZEJÓW NOWY, 101

    23,590 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2006, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Traction: 4x4, Gross Weight: 6600, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine power: 101.97, Top speed: 40, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.18 x 2.23 x 2.4

    Telescopic Handlers
    2006 5,300 h
    Romania

    27,342 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7 TopTraction: 4x4

    Telescopic Handlers
    2012 5,000 h
    Spain, guitiriz lugo

    On Request
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2007, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Traction: 4x4, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining : 25%

    Telescopic Handlers
    2007 6,816 h
    United Kingdom

    18,931 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Plus, 2013, Telescopic HandlersMerlo TurboFarmer P34.7 PlusPower type: Diesel, Traction: 4 WD, Date of latest inspection: 8-2019, Engine power: 100

    Telescopic Handlers
    2013 4,250 h
    Finland, Kiukainen

    37,529 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2009, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7 TOPPower type: Diesel, Traction: 4x4, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz - 4 cylindrowy Turbo, Engine power: 100, Transmission: hydrostatyczna (2/2), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Telescopic Handlers
    2009 6,700 h
    Poland, 62-110 Damasławek, Nowa 14 - HENPASZ

    18,531 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2009, Telescopic boom liftsMerlo P34.7 Top TurbofarmerCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 3500, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Telescopic boom lifts
    2009 5,368 h
    Germany, Kunde

    36,349 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7 Top, 2012, Telescopic boom liftsMerlo TELESKOPLADER P34.7 TOPCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Telescopic boom lifts
    2012 4,571 h
    Germany, -

    34,848 USD
  • Merlo P 34.7, 2011, Telescopic HandlersMerlo P 34.7Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Maximum lift capacity: 3400, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz TCD2012, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine power: 101.84, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.18 x 2.23 x 2.475

    Telescopic Handlers
    2011 3,900 h
    Romania

    25,198 USD