Number of ads: 2

Used New Holland TX66 combine harvesters from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category combine harvesters coming from Germany. You may sort used New Holland TX66 combine harvesters by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to combine harvesters coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TX 66, 1997, Combine HarvestersNew Holland TX 66Engine power: 270, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 650/75-R32, Rear tire size: 16/70- R20

    Combine Harvesters
    1997 3,667 h
    Germany, Bad Waldsee Menniswe

    39,695 USD
  • New Holland TX 66, 1997, Combine HarvestersNew Holland NH TX 66Engine power: 271, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 650/75R32, Rear tire size: 16.0/70-20

    Combine Harvesters
    1997 3,083 h
    Germany, Mengkofen

    On Request