Number of ads: 3

Used New Holland TM135 tractors from the Netherlands

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used New Holland TM135 tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TM 135, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    15,424 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    18,719 USD
  • New Holland TM 135, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM135 SSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 135, Top speed: 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: Category 3, Rear tire size: 650?65R 38 Michelin

    Tractors
    2000 4,750 h
    Netherlands, Voerendaal

    35,786 USD
  • New Holland TM 135, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine power: 135, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2000 6,157 h
    Netherlands

    35,235 USD