Number of ads: 3

Used New Holland T6070 from the Netherlands

Here is the list of ads from category coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used New Holland T6070 by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland T 6070 Elite, 2009, TractorsNew Holland T6070 elite electro commandTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2009
    Netherlands

    38,404 USD
  • New Holland T 6070, 2009, TractorsNew Holland T6070 met Mulag Gödde GZA 850S maaiarmTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 140, Cabin: Regular, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 540/65 R28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R38, Production country: IT, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2009 7,497 h
    Netherlands, Geldermalsen

    On Request
  • New Holland T 6070 RC, 2009, TractorsNew Holland T 6070 RCTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 145.48, Transmission: 18X6, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6728, Hydraulic's output: 113, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tire size: 420/85 R28, Rear tire size: 520/85 R38, Additional Options: Front PTO Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2009 5,044 h
    Netherlands

    43,413 USD