Number of ads: 28

Used New Holland TS100 for sale

ads/page
  • New Holland TS 100 A, TractorsNew Holland TS100A Tractor (ST5741)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom
    7d

    26,644 USD
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TS100ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 101

    Tractors
    2004 2,800 h
    Norway, Mosjøen
    7d

    25,542 USD
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 99, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    2004
    Romania

    22,898 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TS100

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • New Holland TS 100, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    7,010 h
    Denmark

    20,777 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, 1999, TractorsNew Holland TS100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 90

    Tractors
    1999 6,000 h
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    17,537 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TS100

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • New Holland TS 100, 1998, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1998 8,727 h
    Sweden, Uddevalla

    24,060 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TS100

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • New Holland TS 100, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2003
    Spain, VALLADOLID

    On Request
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2007, TractorsNew Holland TS100ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10 % d'usure%, Rear tires remaining : 10 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tire size: 380/85R28, Rear tire size: 460/85R38

    Tractors
    2007 6,900 h
    France

    24,574 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, 1999, TractorsNew Holland TS100 METSÄKÄRRYLLÄTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 90

    Tractors
    1999 4,520 h
    Finland, Kärsämäki

    32,281 USD
  • New Holland TS 100 A, TransmissionNew Holland TS100A, TS110A, TS115A, TS125A, TS130A, TS135AFits to following machines: New Holland TS100A TS110A TS115A TS125A TS130A TS135A TSA

    Transmission

    Poland, BYKÓW

    3 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, 1998, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 101, Front tire size: 14.9-24, Rear tire size: 18.4-34

    Tractors
    1998 10,600 h
    Finland, Oulu-Kempele, Konekeskus

    21,970 USD
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2003 8,961 h
    United Kingdom

    23,372 USD
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100.61, Transmission: Electro Command 16x16, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4485, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 113, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000

    Tractors
    2004 6,600 h
    Czech Republic, Hustopeče u Brna

    32,887 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, 1999, TractorsNew Holland TS100 4WD + PALA TENIASTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tire size: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1999 8,978 h
    Spain, GUADALAJARA

    27,478 USD
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2007, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    2007 5,900 h
    Spain, ALMERIA

    33,287 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tires remaining : 75%

    Tractors
    2000 8,300 h
    Denmark

    16,442 USD
  • New Holland TS 100, 1998, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1998
    Romania, Tarcea, Bihor.

    15,080 USD