Number of ads: 5

Used New Holland TVT155 for sale

ads/page
  • New Holland TVT 155, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT 155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 155, Transmission: CVX / CVT / vario, Cabin: Regular, Number of valves: 3, Top speed: 45, Tire Brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/1000/1000E, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 540/65R30 30% , Rear tire size: 650/65R42 50%

    Tractors
    2005 7,325 h
    Netherlands, Schoonebeek

    25,602 USD
  • New Holland TVT 155, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TVT155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2004
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 155, 2004, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT 155

    Other tractor accessories
    2004
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 155, 2006, TractorsNew Holland TVT155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 6 7

    Tractors
    2006 9,900 h
    Sweden, Vallberga

    31,508 USD
  • New Holland TVT 155, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT 155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2005 8,300 h
    France

    26,716 USD