Number of ads: 1

Used Stiga Klippdäck RMR 130H for sale

  • Stiga Klippdäck RMR 130H, 2004, Mounted and trailed mowersStiga Klippdäck RMR 130HCondition level grade (1-5): 2, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Front, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Production country: SE

    Mounted and trailed mowers
    Sweden, Arninge

    1,470 USD