Number of ads: 8

Used Valtra T191A farm equipment & agricultural machinery for sale

ads/page
  • Valtra T191A, 2008, TractorsValtra T 191 ADVANCETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 420/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Additional Options: Front linkage 2 6 7

    Tractors
    2008 16,100 h
    Sweden, Staffanstorp *
    7d

    19,041 USD
  • Valtra T191A, 2008, TractorsValtra T 191 AdvanceTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 211, Transmission: 36/36, Engine displacement: 7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 43, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    2008 7,740 h
    Denmark, Varde

    39,483 USD
  • Valtra T191A, 2008, TractorsValtra T191 ADVANCETractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2008 10,609 h
    Netherlands

    34,848 USD
  • Valtra T191A, 2009, TractorsValtra T 191 ADVANCE+FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 540/65 30, Rear tire size: 650/65 42, Additional Options: Front linkage 2 6 7

    Tractors
    2009 3,910 h
    Sweden, Norrtälje

    53,218 USD
  • Valtra T191A, 2008, TractorsValtra T191 ADVANCETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 210, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 540/65 30, Rear tire size: 650/65 42, Additional Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Valtra

    Tractors
    2008 9,100 h
    Finland, Ylivieska

    57,936 USD
  • Valtra T191A, 2007, TractorsValtra T191 ADTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 210, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Front tire size: 540/65r30, Rear tire size: 650/65r42, Additional Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Valtra

    Tractors
    2007 9,600 h
    Finland, Kokkola

    51,883 USD
  • Valtra T191A, 2008, TractorsValtra T191ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 211, Transmission: 36+36, Cabin: Forest, Engine displacement: 7368, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 16.9R28, Rear tire size: 20.8R38

    Tractors
    2008 6,362 h
    Finland, Lahti

    47,715 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Valtra T191A, 2008, TractorsValtra T191 AdvanceTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 540/65R30 & 650/65R42, Rear tire size: 540/65R30 & 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2008 13,538 h
    Denmark, Viborg

    28,428 USD