Number of ads: 8

All created within 7 days

ads/page
  • Other „Mc cormick ,, d217“ standartas, 1959, TractorsOther „Mc cormick ,, d217“ standartasTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 2 cyl., Condition: Damaged, Cabin: Open, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Production country: DE, Additional Options: Front axle suspension

    Tractors
    1959
    Lithuania, ulosgamyba.com
    7d

    1,629 USD
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844, 2008, Conventional Trucks / Tractor TrucksMercedes-Benz Actros 1844 Motor defect, EURO 5, Retarder, Airco,Tractor truck type: Volume trailer, Condition: Damaged, Registration year: 2008, Axle configuration: 4x2, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 440, Transmission: Automatic, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Production country: nl, Body options: Air conditioning Immobiliser Differential lock Retarder/ Intarder Two fuel tanks ABS ADR Auxiliary heating

    Conventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks
    2008 728,868 miles
    Netherlands, EDE, Nederland
    7d

    9,667 USD
  • Terberg ???? Motor defect, Terminal Truck, 23489 Engine Ho, 1989, Conventional Trucks / Tractor TrucksTerberg ???? Motor defect, Terminal Truck, 23489 Engine HoTractor truck type: Standard tractor/trailer unit, Condition: Damaged, Registration year: 1989, Axle configuration: 4x2, Cabin: Day cab, Transmission: Automatic, Body options: PTO

    Conventional Trucks / Tractor Trucks
    1989 6.21 miles
    Netherlands, EDE, Nederland
    7d

    2,118 USD
  • MAN 28.480, 2013, Tow Trucks / WreckersMAN TGX 28.480 / AUTOMATIC / RETARDER / HOOKLIFT / 6X2Condition: Damaged, Registration year: 2013, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 480, Transmission: Automatic, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90% / 90%%, Rear tires remaining : 90% / 90%% 90% / 90%% , Body options: Cruise control Electric windows Electrical mirrors Stereo On board computer PTO Retarder/ Intarder ABS Disc brakes Particulate filter Lift axles

    Tow Trucks / Wreckers
    2013 400,402 miles
    Netherlands, Velddriel, Nederland
    7d

    20,908 USD
  • Hyster H 80 FT, 2011, Diesel ForkliftsHyster H8.0FT9 Heftruck 6.0m SideshiftCondition: Damaged, Transmission: Automatic, Transport weight: 13610, Production country: nl

    Diesel Forklifts
    2011 6,048 h
    Netherlands, DRACHTEN, Nederland
    7d

    11,893 USD
  • Other Douche Unit Shower Unit, 2010, Special ContainersOther Douche Unit Shower UnitContainer type: Other container, Condition: Damaged, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 x 2.45

    Special Containers
    2010
    Netherlands
    7d

    4,888 USD
  • Other CONTAINER, Storage ContainersOther CONTAINERCondition: Damaged, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 x 3

    Storage Containers

    Netherlands
    7d

    543 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Telestack TC-621, 2018, ConveyorsTelestack TC-621Condition: Damaged, Gross weight: 17000, Movement type: Mobile, Guarantee: As Is No Warranty , Production country: IE, Delivery terms: EXW, Certificates: CE

    Conveyors
    2018
    Netherlands, Ternat
    7d

    On Request