Number of ads: 11

Used farm equipment & agricultural machinery Ford for sale - All created within 7 days

ads/page
  • Ford 2000, 1965, TractorsFord 2000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 36, Additional Information: Cab Type: no Description: 1965 Ford 2000 Industrial tractor with loader. 36 hp has engine. Express Financing Get a Inventory Location: Pow

    Tractors
    1965
    United States, New Holland, Pennsylvania
    7d

    3,500 USD
  • Ford 8210, TractorsFord 8210 m/ frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Tractors
    8,900 h
    Denmark, Bredsten
    24h

    On Request
  • Ford 2120 - PERFEKT GÅRDSTRAKTOR, 1989, TractorsFord 2120 - PERFEKT GÅRDSTRAKTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 40.79, Transmission: LMH 1-4 F/B, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 2150, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.2 x 1.7 x 2.4 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 7 50x18 , Rear tire size: 13 6x28 , Front loader make: Trima 730

    Tractors
    1989 6,124 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    13,280 USD
  • Ford 7840, 1994, TractorsFord 7840 TURBOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 90, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1994 8,800 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    11,761 USD
  • Ford 8210, TractorsFord 8210 II Tractor (ST5677)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom
    7d

    11,504 USD
  • Ford 6600 / VMB, 1981, TractorsFord 6600 / VMBTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 77.5, Transmission: 8+2, Gross weight: 4100, PTO: 750, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1981
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    On Request
  • Ford 8340, 1995, TractorsFord 8340 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1995
    United Kingdom
    7d

    18,959 USD
  • Ford Fiat 8670 / G170, 1995, TractorsFord Fiat 8670 / G170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65-30, Rear tire size: 580/70-42

    Tractors
    1995 5,800 h
    Sweden, Floby
    7d

    21,515 USD
  • Ford 6700, 1978, TractorsFord 6700 Med frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 77, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 16 9R34 i bag og 10 00-16 i for , Rear tire size: 16 9R34 i bag og 10 00-16 i for

    Tractors
    1978 2,818 h
    Denmark, Lintrup
    7d

    5,858 USD
  • Ford 6700, TractorsFord 6700Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD

    Tractors
    6,370 h
    Denmark

    On Request
  • Ford 7810, 1989, TractorsFord 7810 MK IITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 100, Transmission: 16+8, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6572, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 69, Top speed: 40, Tire Brand: Firestone, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 420/70*28

    Tractors
    1989 6,697 h
    Finland, Seinäjoki

    17,741 USD