Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 39,421

    Used from Denmark

    Here is the list of ads from category coming from Denmark. You may sort used by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to coming from other countries.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Featured
      Apiesse Roto Press 1C, 2018, Other Forage EquipmentApiesse Roto Press 1CDrive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Production country: IT

      Other Forage Equipment
      2018
      Denmark
      24h

      71,835 USD
    • Featured
      Ford 7610 Force II, 1989, TractorsFord 7610 Force II 4wd med FrontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

      Tractors
      1989 7,077 h
      Denmark

      11,810 USD
    • Featured
      Komatsu PW150ES-6K, 2000, Wheeled ExcavatorsKomatsu PW150ES-6K

      Wheeled Excavators
      2000 7,677 h
      Denmark, Støvring

      19,980 USD
    • Kverneland 4 M MSC+ COMBI, DrillsKverneland 4 M MSC+ COMBI

      Drills

      Denmark
      24h

      40,699 USD
    • Hydromann 100 EL, Sand And Salt SpreadersHydromann 100 EL 100cm bred

      Sand And Salt Spreaders

      Denmark, Lintrup
      24h

      429 USD
    • Dapa Skov, 2007, Flatbed TrailersDapa SkovRegistration year: 31-07-2007, Axle type: 3, Max. payload: 19320, Gross weight: 24000, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7400 mm x 2500 mm x -, Body options: Disc brakes

      Flatbed Trailers
      2007
      Denmark
      24h

      8,289 USD
    • Hyundai HL 970, 2017, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL 970Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes

      Wheel Loaders
      2017 1,675 h
      Denmark, Randers
      24h

      147,257 USD
    • Bredal GYLLEOMRØRER, 1995, Farm Equipment - OthersBredal GYLLEOMRØRERCondition level grade (1-5): 3

      Farm Equipment - Others
      1995
      Denmark
      24h

      1,110 USD
    • Citroën 2.5 TDI PB 710 Scandi mobil autocamper, 2000, Motor homes and travel trailersCitroën 2.5 TDI PB 710 Scandi mobil autocamperCondition level grade (1-5): 4

      Motor homes and travel trailers
      2000
      Denmark, Ringe
      24h

      32,559 USD
    • Lemken Karat, 2017, HarrowsLemken Karat 12/500 KUA Meget kraftig harveCondition level grade (1-5): 5

      Harrows
      2017
      Denmark, Lintrup
      24h

      50,289 USD
    • Husqvarna Rider R 418 TS, 2019, Riding mowersHusqvarna Rider R418Ts AWD

      Riding mowers
      2019
      Denmark, Lemvig
      7d

      6,497 USD
    • CLAAS Liner 800 Twin, 2019, Rakes and teddersCLAAS LINER 800 TWINWorking width: 7500

      Rakes and tedders
      2019
      Denmark, Aalestrup
      7d

      19,980 USD
    • Other Ukendt mærke med fransk bagsmække, Tip TrailersOther Ukendt mærke med fransk bagsmækkeCondition level grade (1-5): 2

      Tip Trailers

      Denmark, Holstebro
      7d

      2,516 USD
    • Michelin 620/75R30, Tires, wheels and rimsMichelin 620/75R30Condition level grade (1-5): 3

      Tires, wheels and rims

      Denmark, Lintrup
      24h

      178 USD
    • claas jaguar 860, 1998, Foragersclaas jaguar 860Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 38000, Engine power: 500, Cylinders: 8 cyl., Transport weight: 14300, Kernel processor: ja, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 800/65x32, Rear tire size: 540/65x24, Production country: DE

      Foragers
      1998 5,500 h
      Denmark
      24h

      36,970 USD
    • Michelin 710/75R42, Tires, wheels and rimsMichelin 710/75R42Condition level grade (1-5): 3

      Tires, wheels and rims

      Denmark, Lintrup
      24h

      222 USD
    • Kel-Berg 7 til 7,5 m, 2012, Other TrucksKel-Berg 7 til 7,5 mRegistration year: 09-11-2012, Max. payload: 25980, Gross weight: 32000, Body options: Drum brakes

      Other Trucks
      2012
      Denmark
      24h

      22,103 USD
    • John Deere 7920, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 600/70x30-650/85x38, Rear tire size: 600/70x30-650/85x38

      Tractors
      2005 11,769 h
      Denmark, Middelfart
      24h

      36,703 USD
    • Samson 3000L, 2018, TanksSamson 3000LCondition level grade (1-5): 3

      Tanks
      2018
      Denmark, Viborg
      24h

      11,100 USD
    • Kverneland E, HarrowsKverneland Compact III med tandpakkervalseCondition level grade (1-5): 3

      Harrows

      Denmark, Slagelse
      24h

      2,146 USD