Number of ads: 42

ads/page
  • Kramer 480, 2004, Wheel LoadersKramer 480 Klappschaufel & Gabel

    Wheel Loaders
    2004 6,640 h
    Germany
    7d

    15,977 USD
  • Magnum 480, 2007, Other TrucksMagnum 480

    Other Trucks
    2007
    Spain, Barcelona

    9,489 USD
  • Magnum 480, 2004, Other TrucksMagnum 480

    Other Trucks
    2004
    Spain, Barcelona

    8,042 USD
  • MAN 480, 2014, CoachesMAN 480Emission class: Euro 5, Transmission: Automática, Wheelbase: No, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%%, Rear tires remaining : 95%%

    Coaches
    2014 285,831 miles
    Spain

    141,537 USD
  • Kramer 480, ForksKramer 480/750

    Forks

    Germany

    965 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2010, Wheel LoadersKramer 480 APCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross Weight: 5000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: DeutZ, Engine power: 77.78, Top speed: 40, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 3,170 h
    Finland, Oulu

    46,643 USD
  • Case IH 480, TractorsCase IH Quadtrac 480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 480, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: Kette, Rear tire size: Kette, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    10,320 h
    Germany, Klempau

    On Request
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Hydrema 480 B, 2000, Wheel LoadersHydrema WL 480 Brandskadet - sælges i stumper eller restenCondition level grade (1-5): 2, Engine power: 65, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Wheel Loaders
    2000
    Denmark, Tinglev

    3,848 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2011, Wheel LoadersKramer 480 !!340 HOURS!! 480Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross Weight: 6500, Engine power: 61, Production country: nl

    Wheel Loaders
    2011
    Netherlands, Hedel, Nederland

    37,261 USD
  • John Deere 480 C, 2014, Harvester HeadsJohn Deere 480CStump handling: No, Paint mark: No

    Harvester Heads
    2014 9,500 h
    Sweden, Koppom Maskin Charlottenberg

    29,295 USD
  • Kramer-allrad 480, 2012, Wheel LoadersKramer-allrad 480Gross Weight: 4800, Bucket capacity: 850000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.51 x 1.7 x 2.61

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 1,100 h
    Germany

    41,282 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2004, Wheel LoadersKramer 480 TCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine: F4M2011, Engine power: 59.82, Top speed: 60

    Wheel Loaders
    2004 6,800 h
    Luxembourg, ROOST

    27,402 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2014, Wheel LoadersKramer 480 Artic power /NProduction country: FI

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 2,185 h
    Finland, Loimaa

    41,818 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2005, Skid Steer LoadersKramer 480Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Body type: Other, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Tire Brand: Nokian TRI2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Skid Steer Loaders
    2005 4,150 h
    Sweden, Mantorp

    31,736 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2011, Wheel LoadersKramer 480Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross Weight: 4800, CE marked: Yes, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 59, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 3,980 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • Kramer 480, 2010, Wheel LoadersKramer 480

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 10,029 h
    Finland, Klaukkala

    32,060 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2009, Wheel LoadersKramer 480 4x4Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 4500, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz 3190 cm3, Engine power: 59.82, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tires remaining : 85%

    Wheel Loaders
    2009 8,150 h
    Finland, Forssa, Etelä-Suomi

    28,415 USD
  • Kramer 480, Telescopic HandlersKramer 480TCondition: Dismantled

    Telescopic Handlers

    United Kingdom

    On Request
  • Kramer 480, 2012, Wheel LoadersKramer 480

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 5,035 h
    Finland, Klaukkala

    42,783 USD
  • Kramer 480, 2014, Wheel LoadersKramer 480

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 3,545 h
    Finland, Klaukkala

    49,860 USD