Number of ads: 14

ads/page
  • Case IH MX 100, 2002, TractorsCase IH MX100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 100, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 380/85R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Additional Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Trima

    Tractors
    2002 8,000 h
    Finland, Kempele
    7d

    26,739 USD
  • Case IH MX 100, 2004, TractorsCase IH MXM 140 MAXXUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 140, Transmission: Full Power Shift - PowerCommand (18/6), Cabin: Regular, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2004 6,600 h
    Poland, 62-110 Damasławek, Nowa 14 - HENPASZ

    21,698 USD
  • Case IH MX 100, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 100 C, 1999, TractorsCase IH MX 100 CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 16 9x24 , Rear tire size: 520/70x38, Additional Options: Front loader Air-conditioning , Front loader make: Trima 4 70

    Tractors
    1999 4,782 h
    Sweden, Falköping

    24,680 USD
  • Case IH MX 100 C, 2000, Other tractor accessoriesCase IH MX100C

    Other tractor accessories
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 100 C, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX100CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 100, 2002, TractorsCase IH MX100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 100 C, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX100C COMFORT LINETractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 102, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%%, Rear tires remaining : 30%%, Front tire size: 400/80X80 INDUSTRI, Rear tire size: 480/80X38 INDUSTRI

    Tractors
    2000 7,145 h
    Sweden, Linköping

    17,328 USD
  • Case IH MX 100 C, 2003, TractorsCase IH MX100CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2003
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 100, 1999, TractorsCase IH MX100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 100, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Tractors
    1999 6,108 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    25,197 USD
  • Case IH MX 100, 2002, TractorsCase IH MX 100 MAXXUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 100, Transmission: Mechaniczna (16/12), Cabin: Regular, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002 6,800 h
    Poland, 62-110 Damasławek, Nowa 14 - HENPASZ

    21,960 USD
  • Case IH MX 100, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX 100 Trima lastare -00Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    2000 12,331 h
    Sweden, Lövstalöt/Uppsala

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 100 C, 1999, TractorsCase IH MX 100 CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100, Transmission: 16/12, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4000, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 420/70x28, Rear tire size: 520/70x38

    Tractors
    1999 4,647 h
    Denmark, Hobro

    24,040 USD
  • Case IH MX 100, Other loading and digging and accessoriesCase IH Maxxum MX100 Tytan MT-03 Etukuormaaja

    Other loading and digging and accessories

    Finland, Nivala

    4,918 USD