Number of ads: 14

Used spridotrain farm equipment & agricultural machinery for sale

ads/page
  • Rau Spridotrain 2700, 1996, Manure spreadersRau Spridotrain 2700

    Manure spreaders
    1996
    Germany, Straubing
    7d

    2,318 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1991, Manure spreadersRau Spridotrain 14 GV 35

    Manure spreaders
    1991
    Germany, Langweid am Lech

    5,181 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau SpridotrainCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Trailed sprayers
    1996
    Germany, Euskirchen

    6,563 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVP 38

    Trailed sprayers
    1998
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    On Request
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVE 386Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Trailed sprayers
    1998
    Germany, DE-67150 Niederkirchen

    18,316 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain 2200, 1991, Manure spreadersRau SPRIDOTRAIN 2200/ 18M

    Manure spreaders
    1991
    Germany, Manching

    2,688 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 2001, Trailed sprayersRau SpridotrainCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Trailed sprayers
    2001
    Poland

    10,359 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVE 38Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%

    Trailed sprayers
    1998
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    7,721 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1999, Manure spreadersRau SPRIDOTRAIN GVP 28

    Manure spreaders
    1999
    Germany, Vohburg

    14,891 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, Trailed sprayersRau SPRIDOTRAIN GVP 38

    Trailed sprayers

    Germany, 2011

    7,060 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 2001, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GV 138Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 3600, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%

    Trailed sprayers
    2001
    Germany, Kunde

    11,582 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain GVP 38Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Trailed sprayers
    1998
    Germany, DE-30890 Barsinghausen

    On Request
  • Rau Spridotrain, 2002, Trailed sprayersRau SPRIDOTRAIN GVI38

    Trailed sprayers
    2002
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    8,769 USD
  • Rau Spridotrain, 2003, Sprayer FertilizersRau Spridotrain 6V 38Working width: 2400, Drive configuration: Trailed

    Sprayer Fertilizers
    2003
    Romania, Tarcea, Bihor

    11,582 USD