Number of ads: 139

Almas Agro A/S - Brønderslev

ads/page
  • Schaeff TC 19,2, 2017, Crawler ExcavatorsSchaeff TC 19,2Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 16

    Crawler Excavators
    2017 465 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    24h

    18,400 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 650, 2013, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 650Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 7500

    Combine Harvesters
    2013 1,080 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    On Request
  • Maschio Bisonte 280, 2004, MowersMaschio BISONTE 280Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 280

    Mowers
    2004
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    4,401 USD
  • CLAAS Quadrant 3400, 2010, Square BalersCLAAS QUADRANT 3400 M/POMICondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Square Balers
    2010
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    47,841 USD
  • CLAAS Liner 3600, 2016, Rakes and teddersCLAAS LINER 3600 HHVCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 125

    Rakes and tedders
    2016
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    40,480 USD
  • Kuhn Speedliner, 2009, Precision Sowing MachinesKuhn Speedliner 4000Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 400

    Precision Sowing Machines
    2009
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    21,933 USD
  • John Deere 2600, 2007, Other tractor accessoriesJohn Deere 2600- TERMINAL + STACondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Other tractor accessories
    2007
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    5,152 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Bogballe M2W 3200, 2013, Mineral spreadersBogballe M2W 3200Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Mineral spreaders
    2013
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    16,928 USD
  • CLAAS 66, TractorsCLAAS ARION 660 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 205, Front tire size: 650/65R42 - 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42 - 540/65R30

    Tractors

    Denmark, Aalestrup

    On Request
  • Falc SUPER ALCE 3200, 2001, MowersFalc SUPER ALCE 3200Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 307

    Mowers
    2001
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    4,401 USD
  • Dal-Bo LevelFlex, 2012, RollersDal-Bo LEVELFLEX 1,5 MCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 150

    Rollers
    2012
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    2,429 USD
  • CLAAS Liner 800 Twin, 2019, Rakes and teddersCLAAS LINER 800 TWINWorking width: 7500

    Rakes and tedders
    2019
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    19,872 USD
  • Fliegl ASW 268, 2003, Other TrailersFliegl ASW 268

    Other Trailers
    2003
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    21,330 USD
  • Rauch Axis, 2012, Mineral spreadersRauch AXIS H 50.1 4000 LCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Mineral spreaders
    2012
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    14,705 USD
  • Dal-Bo CultiLift, 2019, HarrowsDal-Bo CULTILIFT 800Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 800

    Harrows
    2019
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    On Request
  • Fliegl ASW 288/3 AKSLET, 2007, Other TrailersFliegl ASW 288/3 AKSLETCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Other Trailers
    2007
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    29,367 USD
  • John Deere 7920 AutoPower, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 7920 Auto PowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tire size: 650/85 R38 - 600/70 R30, Rear tire size: 650/85 R38 - 600/70 R30

    Tractors
    2005 8,250 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    46,957 USD
  • CLAAS Volto 1100, Rakes and teddersCLAAS VOLTO 1100 PWorking width: 107

    Rakes and tedders

    Denmark, Aalestrup

    22,743 USD
  • CLAAS Arion 640 Cebis, 2011, TractorsCLAAS ARION 640 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 175, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 650/65R38 - 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38 - 540/65R28

    Tractors
    2011 3,440 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    58,145 USD
  • Baastrup CTS 18 NEW LINE, 2017, Tip TrailersBaastrup CTS 18 NEW LINECondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tip Trailers
    2017
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    21,344 USD