Number of ads: 10

Used Massey Ferguson 390 for sale

Browse used Massey Ferguson 390, 390 T tractors for sale at Mascus.com. The latest ads are on top. You may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or country. You can also see other used tractors or browse all Massey Ferguson 390, 390 T tractors grouped by model.

ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 390 T, 1997, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson MF 390 TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 89, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    1997 7000 h
    Germany
    24h

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 390, 1991, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 390Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1991
    United Kingdom
    7d

    8,272 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 390 T, 1994, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 390 T HILINE+Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD

    Tractors
    1994 3271 h
    United Kingdom

    20,997 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 390 T, 1996, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 390T med ny læsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100, Front tire size: For 13 6R24 Bag 16 9R34 , Rear tire size: For 13 6R24 Bag 16 9R34 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1996 4460 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    22,535 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 390, 1990, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 390 4wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80, Cabin: Open, Front tire size: 13.6 x 24, Rear tire size: 16.9 x 34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    1990
    United Kingdom, Devizes Wiltshire

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 390, 2016, Other tractor accessories

    Massey Ferguson Tractor 390 Cab SeatDate of latest inspection: Dec 2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Other tractor accessories
    2016
    United Kingdom, Penrith

    216 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 390, 2016, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson MF390Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2016
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    20,111 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 390, Hydraulics

    Massey Ferguson 390

    Hydraulics

    France, POITIERS

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 390, 1991, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 390 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 90

    Tractors
    1991
    Portugal

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 390, 1992, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 390Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1992
    United Kingdom

    11,135 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Massey Ferguson 390, 390 T tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Massey Ferguson 390, 390 T tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Massey Ferguson 390, 390 T tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.