Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 194

    Used Case farm equipment for sale

    Browse used Case farm equipment for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Case farm equipment by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Case farm equipment grouped by model.
    You can also learn more about Case farm equipment in Mascus Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Case Wagon, Other Trailers

      Case Wagon

      Other Trailers

      Canada

      316 USD
    • Case JXU 105, 2011, Tractors

      Case JXU 105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 104.6, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 440/65R24, Rear tire size: 540/65R34, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 80, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Trelleborg

      Tractors
      2011 3,200 h
      Netherlands, Assen, Nederland
      7d

      On Request
    • Case CS94, 1998, Tractors

      Case CS94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 126.06, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4156, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 50, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: AT

      Tractors
      1998 4,880 h
      Finland, Seinäjoki
      7d

      25,469 USD
    • Case MX100C, 1999, Tractors

      Case MX100CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

      Tractors
      1999 6,782 h
      United Kingdom, KENT
      7d

      17,962 USD
    • Case 1490, 1982, Tractors

      Case 1490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 83.01, Transmission: 12+4, Front tire size: 12.40R24/6, Rear tire size: 18.40R34/8, Gross weight: 3910, PTO: 540/1000

      Tractors
      1982 5,139 h
      Sweden, Fritsla
      7d

      8,494 USD
    • Case 20X VARIO - 2009 ROK, 2009, Combine Attachments

      Case 20X VARIO - 2009 ROKCondition level grade (1-5): 5

      Combine Attachments
      2009
      Poland, KUDOWA ZDRÓJ

      18,197 USD
    • Case 595, 1992, Tractors

      Case IH 595XLTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1992 9,000 h
      Ukraine, Киев

      21,523 USD
    • Case CX 80, 1998, Tractors

      Case CX 80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Transmission: HI LO, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 360.70R24, Rear tire size: 420.85R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Gross weight: 6000, Tyre brand: KLEBER, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: FR, Additional Options: Air-conditioning Creeper Gear

      Tractors
      1998 6,321 h
      France

      14,675 USD
    • Case CVX 170, 2003, Tractors

      Case CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2003 3,840 h
      Netherlands, Luttenberg

      41,090 USD
    • Case CS94, 1998, Tractors

      Case CS94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 93.81, Front tire size: 380/85 R24, Rear tire size: 420/85 R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      1998 6,700 h
      Luxembourg, -

      23,078 USD
    • Case automatic steering (complete), 2011, Other tractor accessories

      Case automatic steering (complete)

      Other tractor accessories
      2011
      Hungary

      6,105 USD
    • Case 1150 K, 2013, Other tractor accessories

      Case Magnum front weight, 1150 kg

      Other tractor accessories
      2013
      Hungary

      1,996 USD
    • Case AFX 8010, 2006, Combine Harvesters

      Case AFX 8010Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Rear tire size: 460/70 R 24, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 750, Engine power: 420.2, Front tire size: 710/70 R 38

      Combine Harvesters
      2006
      Germany, Elsnig

      109,182 USD
    • Case 310, 2009, Tractors

      Case Magnum 310Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 421.483

      Tractors
      2009 6,700 h
      Poland, stary węgliniec

      43,438 USD
    • Case 340, 2017, Tractors

      Case Magnum 340Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: Full Power Shift, Front tire size: 600/70 R30 R1W, Rear tire size: 710/70 R42 R1W, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Gross weight: 16880, PTO: 540/1000

      Tractors
      2017
      Russia

      On Request
    • Case maxxum 140, 2012, Tractors

      Case maxxum 140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2012 5,212 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      37,983 USD
    • Case Puma 130, 2014, Tractors

      Case Puma 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD

      Tractors
      2014 1,020 h
      Belgium, Hulste

      On Request
    • Case MX 100 c, 1998, Tractors

      Case MX 100 cTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1998 7,900 h
      Sweden, skövde

      20,681 USD
    • Case 480, 1982, Combine Harvesters

      Case 1480 Axial-FlowFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Rear tire size: 16.9-R26, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 420, Engine power: 209.3, Front tire size: 30.5 LR 32

      Combine Harvesters
      1982
      Germany, Oyten

      11,153 USD
    • Case PUMA 165 BH/BHGCFB, 2009, Tractors

      Case PUMA 165 BH/BHGCFBTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: MT/17, Engine displacement: 6728, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2009 2,508 h
      Slovak Republic, Aučkné centrum, Triblavinská 3191, 90025 Chorvátsky grob

      64,453 USD

    Here is the complete list of the used Case farm equipment for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Case farm equipment that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Case farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.