Number of ads: 12

Used tractors Case IH cs130 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH CS 130, 2002, Other tractor accessoriesCase IH CS130

    Other tractor accessories
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Case IH CS 130, 2002, TractorsCase IH CS130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Case IH CS 130, 1999, TractorsCase IH CS 130 A BAVARIATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 130, Top speed: 50, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1999 10,500 h
    Germany, Ansbach

    24,004 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, 1999, TractorsCase IH CS 130 #386Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 130, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 540/65 R 28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R 38

    Tractors
    1999 6,859 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    24,144 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, 2003, TractorsCase IH CS 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 130, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 4, Front tire size: 420/85 R 26, Rear tire size: 460/85 R 38, Additional Options: Front PTO Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2003 12,292 h
    Germany, Stedesand

    23,304 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, 1999, TractorsCase IH CS130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 130

    Tractors
    1999 12,020 h
    France, PENCRAN (FINISTERE - 29)

    14,421 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, 2002, TractorsCase IH CS130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Case IH CS 130, 1998, TractorsCase IH CS 130ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 130, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 480/70 R28, Rear tire size: 580/70 R38

    Tractors
    1998 7,650 h
    Germany, Manching

    27,557 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, 2000, TractorsCase IH CS 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 130.5, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 7500, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 420/85R28, Rear tire size: 20.8-38, Additional Options: Front linkage, Front loader make: TRIMA 48

    Tractors
    2000 7,582 h
    Germany, L

    32,669 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, 2003, TractorsCase IH CS 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 480/70R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    2003 9,976 h
    Germany, Oldenburg i. H

    20,522 USD
  • Case IH CS 130, TractorsCase IH CS 130 Dismantled for partsTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Sweden, Linköping

    On Request
  • Case IH CS 130, 2002, TractorsCase IH CS130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.