Number of ads: 10

Used tractors Case IH mx150 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Case IH MX 150, 2001, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 150, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 650/65R38, Rear tire size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2001 8,550 h
    Denmark, Aalborg SV
    24h

    29,029 USD
  • Case IH MX 150, 2001, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 150, Transmission: null, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2001 15,876 h
    Spain
    7d

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 150, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2000 5,477 h
    Poland

    22,590 USD
  • Case IH MX 150, 1999, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 150, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1999 6,000 h
    Denmark, Grindsted

    26,051 USD
  • Case IH MX 150, 1999, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1999 10,290 h
    Denmark

    20,990 USD
  • Case IH MX 150, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX 150 SUSPENSIONTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 150, Transmission: null, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2000 7,868 h
    Spain

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 150, 1999, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 150, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50 % d'usure%, Rear tires remaining : 50 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tire size: 480/70R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    1999 7,715 h
    France

    30,036 USD
  • Case IH MX 150, Other tractor accessoriesCase IH MX 150 Hitch trækCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Ribe

    On Request
  • Case IH MX 150, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 166, Front tire size: 540/60X30, Rear tire size: 20 8X42 , Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2000 6,769 h
    Denmark

    29,029 USD
  • Case IH MX 150, 2006, TractorsCase IH MX 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2006 12,000 h
    Spain, Baza

    27,811 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.