Number of ads: 26

Used tractors CLAAS axion 840 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2012, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 238, Front tire size: 600/70R30 - 70%, Rear tire size: 710/70R42 - 70%

    Tractors
    2012 2,100 h
    Norway, Jessheim

    79,160 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2007, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl.

    Tractors
    2007 8,650 h
    Denmark, Grindsted

    35,579 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 CmaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 205.3, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000/1000E, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2011 4,900 h
    Germany, Kunde

    42,162 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine power: 244, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R42

    Tractors
    2011 7,430 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    37,768 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 CMaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 213.4, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 650/85 R38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2011 4,814 h
    Germany, Kunde

    On Request
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cebis, 2013, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 CebisTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 240, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 85%

    Tractors
    2013 5,451 h
    Poland

    46,477 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2012, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2012 3,467 h
    Estonia, Paide

    52,841 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cmatic, 2012, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 650/85R38, Additional Options: Front PTO 1 2 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Trima 6 No

    Tractors
    2012 4,800 h
    Sweden, Varberg

    74,341 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cebis, 2013, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 CebisTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 239.29, Transmission: Hexactive 24F+24R , Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Date of latest inspection: 05.2019, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 150, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000/1000E, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 6

    Tractors
    2013 4,697 h
    Estonia, Konekesko Jüri masinakeskus

    69,973 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 CIS, 2011, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840 CIS HEXASHIFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 230, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 600/65R28, Rear tire size: 620/70R42

    Tractors
    2011 5,063 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2008, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 240, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: Alliance 600/70R30, Rear tire size: Alliance 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2008 5,650 h
    Hungary, Nyíregyháza

    47,613 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cebis, 2008, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 55%, Front tire size: x, Rear tire size: x, Additional Options: Front linkage 2 6 7

    Tractors
    2008 5,000 h
    Sweden, Tomelilla

    41,265 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cmatic, 2012, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 CmaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 250, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    2012 8,800 h
    Poland, RÓŻYNY

    38,602 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2012, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 230, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Front tire size: 420/85R30 Firestone, Rear tire size: 520/85R42

    Tractors
    2012 4,934 h
    Germany

    57,291 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2011, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840-4+F CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 600 670 30, Rear tire size: 650 85 38, Additional Options: Front linkage 2 3 6 7

    Tractors
    2011 4,980 h
    Sweden, Västerås

    63,280 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2009, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 710, Rear tire size: 600

    Tractors
    2009 3,597 h
    United Kingdom, Broseley,Shropshire

    55,796 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, 2017, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 240, Tire Brand: TRELLEBORG, Front tire size: 710/60R30, Rear tire size: 800/70R38, Additional Options: Front linkage Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2017 864 h
    Poland

    101,237 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cebis, 2012, TractorsCLAAS AXION 840 CEBIS Frontlift m.affjedret forakselTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 240, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 650-65R42, Rear tire size: 650-65R42

    Tractors
    2012 4,106 h
    Denmark, Mern

    59,397 USD
  • CLAAS Axion 840, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 Dismantled for spare partsTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Sweden, Linköping

    On Request
  • CLAAS Axion 840 Cebis, 2011, TractorsCLAAS Axion 840 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 650/85R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2011 2,781 h
    Romania

    82,766 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.