Number of ads: 6

Used agricultural harvesters CLAAS lexion 430 for sale

Browse the used agricultural harvesters machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • CLAAS Lexion 430, 1997, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 430Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 600, Engine power: 239.2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Front tire size: 800/65-32.6, Rear tire size: 500/60-26.5, Accessories: Chaff spreader

    Combine Harvesters
    1997
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    41,003 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 430, 1998, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 430Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 540, Engine power: 239.2, Separator hours: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 710/75 R 34, Rear tire size: 500/60 - 26.5, Accessories: Header trailer

    Combine Harvesters
    1998
    Germany, 26506 Norden

    46,544 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 430, 2001, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 430Front tire size: 680/85 R32 173 A8, Rear tire size: 500/70 R24 164 A8

    Combine Harvesters
    2001 3,400 h
    Germany, Oldenburg i. H

    53,748 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 430, 1998, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 430Engine power: 236

    Combine Harvesters
    1998 3,827 h
    Germany, 2049

    54,302 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 430, 1997, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 430Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 800

    Combine Harvesters
    1997 4,200 h
    United Kingdom, Hereford

    38,183 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 430, 2002, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 430Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Separator hours: Ahvenanmaa, Traction: 4 WD

    Combine Harvesters
    2002 3,650 h
    Netherlands, Bornerbroek

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand agricultural harvesters for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used agricultural harvesters that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.