Number of ads: 4

Used tractors Deutz-fahr m 640 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Deutz-fahr M 640, 2011, TractorsDeutz-fahr M 640Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 175.3, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65 R 28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R 38, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2011 3,100 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    56,699 USD
  • Deutz-fahr M 640, 2011, TractorsDeutz-fahr M 640Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 175.3, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2011 3,100 h
    Germany, DE-17217 Penzlin

    56,699 USD
  • Deutz-fahr M 640, 2012, TractorsDeutz-fahr M 640Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 175.3, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65R28 FIRESTONE, Rear tire size: 650/65R38 TRELLEBORG, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2012 7,403 h
    Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    41,726 USD
  • Deutz-fahr M 640, 2012, TractorsDeutz-fahr M 640Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 175.3, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 600/60R28 MICHELIN, Rear tire size: 710/60R38 MICHELIN, Additional Options: Front linkage, Front loader make: Stoll

    Tractors
    2012 6,810 h
    Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    41,632 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.