Number of ads: 6

Used tractors Fendt 712 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Fendt 712 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 712 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 135, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2001 7,100 h
    Germany, Ahaus

    39,578 USD
  • Fendt 712 Vario, 1999, TractorsFendt 712 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 125, Transmission: vario, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    1999 5,690 h
    Poland, Ludwikowo 1a, 62-105 Łekno

    27,899 USD
  • Fendt 712 Vario, 2000, TractorsFendt 712 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 134.6, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 480/65-28, Rear tire size: 600/65-38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2000 9,000 h
    Germany, -

    39,784 USD
  • Fendt 712 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 712 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 135, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 540/65 R28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002 9,550 h
    Germany, Fürth

    33,536 USD
  • Fendt 712, 2002, TractorsFendt 712Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002 9,670 h
    Netherlands

    38,787 USD
  • Fendt 712 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 712 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 125.085

    Tractors
    2001 11,580 h
    Croatia

    35,462 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.