Number of ads: 13

Used tractors Fendt 714 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Fendt 714, 2000, TractorsFendt 714Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2000 8,736 h
    Germany, DE-33397 Rietberg
    7d

    32,698 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2003, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 140, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2003 8,590 h
    Germany, DE-49429 Visbek / Rechterfeld

    39,847 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2003, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 140, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 540/65R28 FIRESTONE, Rear tire size: 580/70R38 FIRESTONE, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2003 8,590 h
    Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    39,847 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario TMS, 2009, TractorsFendt 714 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 150, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Production country: DE, Additional Options: Front linkage Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2009 5,540 h
    Belgium

    On Request
  • Fendt 714 Vario SCR, 2007, TractorsFendt 700 714 VARIO SCR+F+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/60R38, Additional Options: Front linkage 2 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Ålö Q65

    Tractors
    2007 6,000 h
    Sweden, Mörarp

    62,986 USD
  • Fendt 714 TMS, 2008, TractorsFendt 714 TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2008 10,000 h
    Poland, Biała

    47,550 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 140, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 540/65-28, Rear tire size: 650/65-38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002 6,503 h
    Germany, -

    49,878 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 140, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 520/60-28, Rear tire size: 650/60-38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002
    Germany, -

    39,681 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 140, Transmission: Variation continue, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 % d'usure%, Rear tires remaining : 60 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tire size: 540/65R28 MICHELIN, Rear tire size: 650/65R38 MICHELIN

    Tractors
    2001 6,080 h
    France

    36,466 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2000, TractorsFendt 714 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000 11,700 h
    Poland, pl, Kulesze Kościelne

    35,488 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine power: 145, Front tire size: 600/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/75R38

    Tractors
    2002 14,722 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    24,385 USD
  • Fendt 714 Vario TMS, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 138, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2002 11,413 h
    Germany, 2005

    38,240 USD
  • Fendt 714, 2006, TractorsFendt 714Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: N/A%, Rear tires remaining : N/A%

    Tractors
    2006 12,418 h
    United Kingdom

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.