Number of ads: 9

Used tractors Fendt 920 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Fendt 920 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 920 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002 18,690 h
    Germany, Ahaus
    7d

    32,581 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario TMS, 2005, TractorsFendt 920 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 600/65R34, Rear tire size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2005 10,903 h
    Poland, Jędrzejów Nowy 101

    48,044 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 920 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 220, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 540/65R34, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Production country: DE, Additional Options: Front linkage Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2006 8,460 h
    Belgium

    59,088 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 920 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 211

    Tractors
    2002 12,037 h
    Poland, RÓŻYNY

    31,919 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 920 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 200, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    2001 10,064 h
    Denmark, Hjallerup

    On Request
  • Fendt 920 Vario, 1999, TractorsFendt FAVORIT 920 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1999
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    31,477 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 920 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 211, Transmission: continuously variable, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 53, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 480/70R34, Rear tire size: 580/70R42

    Tractors
    2001 10,700 h
    Netherlands, Helmond

    43,626 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario TMS, 2004, TractorsFendt 920 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2004 17,071 h
    Netherlands, vandenbrink

    55,222 USD
  • Fendt 920 Vario, 2003, TractorsFendt 920 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 200, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Turbine clutch Reverse drive system Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2003 9,830 h
    Poland

    38,432 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.