Number of ads: 16

Used tractors Fendt 927 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2009, TractorsFendt 927 VARIO PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 264, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: PIRELLI 600/65 R34, Rear tire size: PIRELLI 710/70 R42

    Tractors
    2009 10,290 h
    Germany, Großweitzschen

    76,480 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2013, TractorsFendt 927 Vario SCR ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 263.7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Front tire size: 600/70R34 TRELLEBORG, Rear tire size: 710/75R42 BKT, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2013 4,991 h
    Germany, 27299 Völkersen

    107,515 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2010, TractorsFendt 927 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 270.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 600/65R34, Rear tire size: 650/85 R38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2010 11,350 h
    Germany, -

    68,721 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2010, TractorsFendt 927 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 264, Top speed: 60, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 600/65-34, Rear tire size: 650/85-38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2010 9,000 h
    Germany, Bamberg

    63,337 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2010, TractorsFendt 927 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 270, Cabin: Regular, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 160, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 600/65R34, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Production country: BE, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2010 7,740 h
    Belgium, Wingene

    On Request
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2008, TractorsFendt 927 VARIO PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 267, Top speed: 60

    Tractors
    2008 13,261 h
    Germany, 189025

    60,851 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2007, TractorsFendt 927 VARIO PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 260, Top speed: 60

    Tractors
    2007 9,400 h
    Germany, 2000

    77,477 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2007, TractorsFendt 927 Vario Com 3 RÜFATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 263.7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 600/65 R34 BKT, Rear tire size: 650/85 R38 BKT, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2007 8,550 h
    Germany, 17209 Leizen

    74,263 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario TMS, 2008, TractorsFendt 927 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 263.7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 600/65 R 34, Rear tire size: 710/70 R 42, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2008 7,338 h
    Germany, 21702 Ahlerstedt

    75,371 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2008, TractorsFendt 927 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 269

    Tractors
    2008
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    77,477 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2009, TractorsFendt 927 Vario Profi RüFaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 264, Top speed: 60, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 600/70 R34 Trelleborg, Rear tire size: 710/75 R42 BKT, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2009 7,300 h
    Germany, Wülfershausen

    77,309 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2010, TractorsFendt 927 VARIO PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 267, Top speed: 60

    Tractors
    2010 8,553 h
    Germany, 189029

    On Request
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2009, TractorsFendt 927 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 270.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2009 9,750 h
    Germany, -

    60,962 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2008, TractorsFendt 927 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 264, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7100, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Date of latest inspection: 2019, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 160, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%

    Tractors
    2008 4,330 h
    Slovak Republic, Slovensko

    104,190 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2008, TractorsFendt Profi 927 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2008 8,600 h
    Poland, Domaniewice

    62,403 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario Profi, 2010, TractorsFendt 927 VARIO PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 260, Engine displacement: 7142, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 4920

    Tractors
    2010 7,850 h
    Germany, 181714

    77,477 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.