Search results

Browse used Fiatagri tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Fiatagri tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Fiatagri tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Fiatagri tractors in Mascus Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 19 / 19
ads/page
19 Search results for "Fiatagri farm equipment"
  • Fiatagri 82-86 LP DT, 1996, Tractors

    Fiatagri 82-86 LP DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1996 2970 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    26,680 USD
  • Fiatagri 65-94, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri 65-94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 65.26, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1995 5160 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    9,108 USD
  • Fiatagri 4700, 1994, Round Balers

    Fiatagri 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Round Balers
    1994
    Germany, -

    5,336 USD
  • Fiatagri 980DT, 1980, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 97.89, Front tire size: 14.9R24, Rear tire size: 18.4R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980 6423 h
    Germany, 73433 Attenhofen

    12,322 USD
  • Fiatagri 5670, 1990, Round Balers

    Fiatagri 5670Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Round Balers
    1990
    Germany, -

    3,075 USD
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square Balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 200

    Square Balers
    1990
    Germany, Oyten

    10,501 USD
  • Fiatagri WINNER F110 DT, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri WINNER F110 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110.1, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 380/70 R 28, Rear tire size: 480/70 R 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 4969 h
    Germany, -

    16,072 USD
  • Fiatagri 80-88 DT, 1990, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-88 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 380/70R24, Rear tire size: 480/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1990 9205 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    13,394 USD
  • Fiatagri 80-90, 1985, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 80.22, Front tire size: 320/70R28, Rear tire size: 16.9R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 4000, Front loader make: STOLL, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1985 10396 h
    Germany, -

    10,554 USD
  • Fiatagri 80-90 DT, 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 425/75R20, Rear tire size: 18.4R30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1988 8229 h
    Germany, -

    12,751 USD
  • Fiatagri 1280 DT, 1982, Tractors

    Fiatagri 1280 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 125, Front tire size: 14.9R28, Rear tire size: 18.4R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1982
    Germany, Oyten

    12,644 USD
  • Fiatagri G210, 1997, Tractors

    Fiatagri G210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Front tire size: 650/65 R28, Rear tire size: 710/70 R38, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 8500, PTO: 1000, Production country: CA

    Tractors
    1997 8320 h
    Lithuania

    16,072 USD
  • Fiatagri F 130 DT, 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 130 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 130.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 480/65-28, Rear tire size: 600/65-38, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1994 8282 h
    Germany, -

    21,216 USD
  • Fiatagri 450 D, 1975, Tractors

    Fiatagri 450 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 45, Front tire size: 6.00-16, Rear tire size: 13.6/12-28

    Tractors
    1975 2500 h
    Italy

    4,286 USD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100.6, Front tire size: 14.9R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    1995 7713 h
    Germany, -

    11,251 USD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 100.6, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 6773 h
    Germany, -

    13,287 USD
  • Fiatagri 90-90, 1987, Tractors

    Fiatagri 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    1987 7500 h
    Finland, tilalla

    15,965 USD
  • Fiatagri 160-90dt turbo, 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 160-90dt turboTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 90

    Tractors
    1983 8760 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    13,930 USD
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square Balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Square Balers
    1990
    Germany, -

    7,286 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Fiatagri tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Fiatagri tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Fiatagri tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.