Number of ads: 681

Used foragers for Sale

This is the complete list of the used  foragers for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare multiple products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used  foragers for sale and then choose one of the options above. If you want to change your query, use the "new search" option.
Mascus is the web’s largest marketplace for buying and selling used  foragers and other used farm equipment.
You can also check used foragers ads from neighboring countries: foragers Canada.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 7400, 2003, Foragers

    John Deere 7400Date of latest inspection: 10/11/2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 440, Production country: US, Additional Information: This machine has been very well maintained. Recent work done:Attachments: This very well taken care of John Deere 7400 harvester, comes with a John Deere 640C hay head only. Does not have a corn head.

    Foragers
    2003 1,422 h
    United States, Salem, NY

    95,000 USD
  • John Deere 7500, 2004, Foragers

    John Deere 7500 AllradCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 600, Engine power: 571, Top speed: 20, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 480/80R26

    Foragers
    2004 1,800 h
    Germany, Kunde
    24h

    87,567 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 970, 2012, Foragers

    CLAAS JAGUAR 970Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 900, Engine power: 774.9, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 900/60R32, Rear tire size: 600/65R28

    Foragers
    2012 1,988 h
    Germany, Kunde
    24h

    259,160 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 830, 2005, Foragers

    CLAAS Jaguar 830 mit PickUp und MaisgebißCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 450, Engine power: 320.8, Top speed: 20, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 650/75 R32, Rear tire size: 540/65 R24

    Foragers
    2005 1,311 h
    Germany, 84069 Schierling
    24h

    116,024 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 860, Foragers

    CLAAS Jaguar 860Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 300, Engine power: 414.6, Top speed: 20, Front tire size: 540/65-24

    Foragers
    2,218 h
    Germany, -
    24h

    54,958 USD
  • John Deere 7380, 2013, Foragers

    John Deere 7380Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 489.4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 600/65R28

    Foragers
    2013 950 h
    Germany, 21439 Marxen
    7d

    238,154 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 840, 2002, Foragers

    CLAAS Jaguar 840 4x4

    Foragers
    2002 4,100 h
    Poland
    7d

    On Request
  • Krone Big X 800, 2008, Foragers

    Krone BIG X 800Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 900, Top speed: 40

    Foragers
    2008 2,564 h
    Germany, Kunde
    7d

    101,124 USD
  • New Holland FX 38, 1998, Foragers

    New Holland FX 38 4x4

    Foragers
    1998 2,515 h
    Poland
    7d

    On Request
  • New Holland FX 40, 2004, Foragers

    New Holland FX 40 AllradCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 450, Engine power: 428.2

    Foragers
    2004 5,300 h
    Germany, Kunde
    7d

    47,631 USD
  • Featured
    CLAAS RU 450 Xtra, 2009, Foragers

    CLAAS RU 450 XtraWorking width: 450, Engine power: 134.1

    Foragers
    2009 1,000 h
    Poland

    10,178 USD
  • C W Machine Worx JAGUAR 690 sl, 1990, Foragers

    C W Machine Worx JAGUAR 690 sl

    Foragers
    1990 3,180 h
    Poland
    7d

    On Request
  • John Deere 7300, 2003, Foragers

    John Deere 7300Engine power: 365, Top speed: 20

    Foragers
    2003 3,862 h
    Germany, 190316
    7d

    70,225 USD
  • Sampo 580, Foragers

    Sampo 580Working width: 280, Production country: UA

    Foragers

    Ukraine, Рівне
    7d

    10,500 USD
  • John Deere 7450 i, 2011, Foragers

    John Deere 7450iEngine power: 560, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 580/70R26

    Foragers
    2011 3,985 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel
    7d

    112,893 USD
  • Featured
    New Holland 550, 2016, Foragers

    New Holland FR550Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Foragers
    2016 892 h
    Denmark, Nykøbing Mors

    294,346 USD
  • Featured
    New Holland 550, 2016, Foragers

    New Holland FR550Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Foragers
    2016 954 h
    Denmark, Nykøbing Mors

    294,346 USD
  • Krone Big X 500, 2013, Foragers

    Krone BIG X 500Engine power: 493, Top speed: 40

    Foragers
    2013 1,814 h
    Germany, 2006
    7d

    177,088 USD
  • Mengele Mammut 6600, 1989, Foragers

    Mengele Mammut 6600Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 300, Engine power: 360.3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 28.1-26, Rear tire size: 14 5-20

    Foragers
    1989
    Germany, -
    7d

    18,197 USD
  • Krone Big X, 2015, Foragers

    Krone BIG X 480Engine power: 483, Top speed: 40

    Foragers
    2015 1,217 h
    Germany, 2006
    7d

    287,006 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand foragers for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used foragers that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.