Number of ads: 29

Used Hürlimann farm equipment for sale

Browse used Hürlimann farm equipment for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Hürlimann farm equipment by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Hürlimann farm equipment grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Hürlimann farm equipment in Mascus Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Hürlimann XT 910.4, 1998, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT 910.4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95.17, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    1998 7600 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    22,120 USD
  • Hürlimann H307 VDT, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H307 VDTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 95.1735, Transmission: MECCANICA, Front tire size: 300/70 R20, Rear tire size: 420/70 R24

    Tractors
    1994 1825 h
    Italy
    7d

    20,257 USD
  • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Transmission

    Hürlimann XT 913

    Transmission
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann AX 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2006 3056 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 90, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    10,478 USD
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT 913Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann H 466 V DT, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-466 V-DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 13.6*38, Rear tire size: 11.2*28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1986 9000 h
    Netherlands

    11,060 USD
  • Hürlimann H 480 4 wd, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 480 4 wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 82, Front tire size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for , Rear tire size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for

    Tractors
    1986 3276 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    7,013 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 136, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    13,306 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 163.1, Front tire size: 480/70R30, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    26,544 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6115, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 115.5, Front tire size: 480/70-26, Rear tire size: 520/70-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, -

    26,544 USD
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Engines

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Engines
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 130, Front tire size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tire size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    27,865 USD
  • Hürlimann 466, Tractors

    Hürlimann 466Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2482 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 131.9, Front tire size: 14.9-30, Rear tire size: 18.4-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996 4436 h
    Germany, Bremen

    17,114 USD
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT95Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    3685 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Hürlimann 5116T, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann 5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 157.716, Transmission: MECCANICA, Front tire size: 14.9 R30, Rear tire size: 18.4 R38

    Tractors
    1989 5400 h
    Italy

    17,451 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Hürlimann farm equipment for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Hürlimann farm equipment that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Hürlimann farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.