Number of ads: 15

Used tractors John Deere 2850 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • John Deere 2850, 1991, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 85.66, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1991 8,307 h
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg

    17,872 USD
  • John Deere 2850, 1993, TractorsJohn Deere 2850 w/new tyresTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1993 8,086 h
    Norway, Buskerud

    14,437 USD
  • John Deere 2850, 1992, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1992 10,000 h
    Denmark, Sømosevej 56, 9610 Nørager

    10,448 USD
  • John Deere 2850 HL, 1991, TractorsJohn Deere 2850 HLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 88, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 16.9R34, Rear tire size: 16.9R34

    Tractors
    1991 6,400 h
    Denmark, Bjerringbro

    11,943 USD
  • John Deere 2850 A, 1990, TractorsJohn Deere 2850 A Synchrongetriebe 30km/hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 86, Top speed: 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 380/70R24, Rear tire size: 420/85R34

    Tractors
    1990 11,500 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    14,630 USD
  • John Deere 2850, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors

    Greece

    On Request
  • John Deere 2850, 1989, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 86, Transmission: Mécanique

    Tractors
    1989 12,700 h
    France

    11,170 USD
  • John Deere 2850, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 116, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 2850 SG 2, 1989, TractorsJohn Deere 2850 SG 2Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 88, Transmission: Hi-Low, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Date of latest inspection: 1/11-2018, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of valves: 3, Top speed: 40, Guarantee: reklamationsret, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%%, Rear tires remaining : 80%%

    Tractors
    1989 6,260 h
    Denmark, Fyn frit leveret landfaste øer

    11,479 USD
  • John Deere 2850, 1988, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1988
    Poland

    11,503 USD
  • John Deere 2850, 1992, TractorsJohn Deere 2850 SunchronTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 90, Engine displacement: 3900, Front tire size: 440/65 R24, Rear tire size: 600/65 R34

    Tractors
    1992 10,000 h
    Norway, Bardu

    13,326 USD
  • John Deere 2850, 1990, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    1990
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 2850, 1986, TractorsJohn Deere 2850-4WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 88, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1986 9,000 h
    Denmark

    10,463 USD
  • John Deere 2850, TractorsJohn Deere 2850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 116, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 2850 A, 1990, TractorsJohn Deere 2850 A Synchrongetriebe 30km/hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1990 11,500 h
    Germany, DE-30890 Barsinghausen

    14,630 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.