Number of ads: 11

Used tractors John Deere 40 for sale

Browse the used tractors, agricultural harvesters machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • John Deere 40 S, 1980, TractorsJohn Deere 1640 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 62, Top speed: 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 6.00- 16, Rear tire size: 15.5- 38

    Tractors
    1980 6,300 h
    Germany, Ansbach

    7,134 USD
  • John Deere 40 S, TractorsJohn Deere 3040 SG2Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    4,500 h
    Denmark, Spøttrup

    7,324 USD
  • John Deere 40 S, 1984, TractorsJohn Deere 3040 SG2 lavt time talTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 92, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tire size: 12.4x28 16.9x38, Rear tire size: 12.4x28 16.9x38

    Tractors
    1984 5,620 h
    Denmark, Høng

    11,210 USD
  • John Deere 40 A, 2003, Trailed sprayersJohn Deere 840 ANHÄNGEFELDSPRITCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 4000, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Trailed sprayers
    2003
    Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    18,989 USD
  • John Deere 40 A, 2009, Trailed sprayersJohn Deere 840 ANHÄNGEFELDSPRITCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 3300, Tank volume: 4000

    Trailed sprayers
    2009
    Germany, 49429 Visbek

    27,925 USD
  • John Deere 40, Combine AttachmentsJohn Deere 40' FLEXIBLE DRAPER

    Combine Attachments

    Denmark

    On Request
  • John Deere 40 H, 2005, Combine HarvestersJohn Deere 9640 HM

    Combine Harvesters
    2005
    Spain, TAFALLA

    88,243 USD
  • John Deere 40 S, 1984, TractorsJohn Deere 1140 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 56, Top speed: 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 7.50-16, Rear tire size: 14.9-30

    Tractors
    1984 4,138 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhausen

    11,058 USD
  • John Deere 40 H, 1978, TractorsJohn Deere 4640 HAN traktorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 177, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 710/70R38 i bag og 14 9R24 i for , Rear tire size: 710/70R38 i bag og 14 9R24 i for

    Tractors
    1978 8,701 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    17,907 USD
  • John Deere 40 H, 2004, Combine HarvestersJohn Deere 9640-HMTraction: 2 WD

    Combine Harvesters
    2004 1,111 h
    Spain, ALBACETE

    80,424 USD
  • John Deere 40 H, 2007, Combine HarvestersJohn Deere 9640 HMSeparator hours: 3890, Traction: 2 WD

    Combine Harvesters
    2007 4,916 h
    Spain, TAFALLA

    92,152 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.