Number of ads: 11

Used tractors John Deere 4240 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 100, Gross weight: No, Additional Information: Cab Type: yes Description: CAB WITH AC, DEERE DIESEL, 2WD, GOOD TIRES, RUNS GOOD Express Financing Get a Inventory Location: 4M Iron ROPS:

    Tractors
    5,814 h
    United States, Charleston, South Carolina

    29,900 USD
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 120, Additional Information: Transmission Speed: Power Quad Fuel Type: Diesel Description: Motor runs good Clutch won't engage Have all cab glass and doors Also have top

    Tractors

    United States, Finger, Tennessee

    9,250 USD
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    5,312 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 4240 S, TractorsJohn Deere 4240 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors

    Denmark

    13,049 USD
  • John Deere 4240, 1980, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1980 10,081 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    11,188 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 4240, 2019, Farm Equipment - OthersJohn Deere 4240

    Farm Equipment - Others
    2019
    United Kingdom

    5,630 USD
  • John Deere 4240, 1979, TractorsJohn Deere 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: No, Rear tire size: 18.4-38, Additional Options: FrontLoaderMake

    Tractors
    1979
    Sweden, Kristianstad

    10,403 USD
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240..4440 υδραυλικοTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Greece

    On Request
  • John Deere 4240, TractorsJohn Deere 4240..4440 μειωτηρεςTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Greece

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.