Number of ads: 13

Used tractors John Deere 7830 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • John Deere 7830 Premium, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2008 5,980 h
    Hungary, Füzesgyarmat
    7d

    77,762 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 235, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2010 5,034 h
    Romania

    65,344 USD
  • John Deere 7830 AutoPower, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 AutoPowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 220

    Tractors
    2010 8,100 h
    Poland, Domaniewice

    53,281 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    2009 4,600 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • John Deere 7830, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 230, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2007 5,800 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    61,435 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 229.7, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2007 8,000 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    52,946 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 65%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 600/70 R30, Rear tire size: 650/85 R38

    Tractors
    2009 9,473 h
    Germany, -

    50,153 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2009
    Poland

    53,616 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 229.7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2007 5,800 h
    Germany, DE-30890 Barsinghausen

    61,435 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 180, Transmission: SEMI POWERSHIFT, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Additional Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2008 6,500 h
    France

    On Request
  • John Deere 7830, 2011, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 229.7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2011 7,455 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    55,608 USD
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2009 5,750 h
    Ukraine

    64,106 USD
  • John Deere 7830 AutoQuad, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 AutoQuadTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 235, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2008 7,600 h
    Romania

    52,499 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.