Search results

Browse used Landini tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Landini tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Landini tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Landini tractors in Mascus Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 115
ads/page
115 Search results for "Landini farm equipment"
  • Landini Ghibli 85, 2003, Tractors

    Landini GHIBLI 85Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 85, Additional Information: Transmission Speed: Synchro Fuel Type: Diesel Cab Type: Yes Description: 2003 Landini Ghibli 85, MFWD, Cab, 12 x 12 Transmission, 3 Rear Hyd

    Tractors
    2003 590 h
    United States, Fayetteville, Arkansas

    24,000 USD
  • Landini Powermax 145, 2009, Tractors

    Landini Powermax 145Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2009
    United Kingdom, CZECH REPUBLIC
    24h

    10,826 USD
  • Landini Vision 95, 2005, Tractors

    Landini Vision 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 340/85R24, Rear tire size: 16.9 x 34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front loader make: Mailleux

    Tractors
    2005 4500 h
    United Kingdom, SN10 5SQ
    7d

    21,047 USD
  • Landini 10000, 1986, Tractors

    Landini 10000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 100

    Tractors
    1986
    Spain, Lerma1
    7d

    On Request
  • Landini Powerfarm, 2007, Tractors

    Landini Powerfarm 105Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2007 4456 h
    Spain, Lerma
    7d

    On Request
  • Landini Rex 100 F, 2012, Tractors

    Landini Rex 100 FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Front tire size: Continental 280/70R20, Rear tire size: Continental 380/85R28, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2012 2426 h
    Hungary, Baja
    7d

    22,549 USD
  • Landini LU3-D, Irrigation systems

    Landini LU3-D

    Irrigation systems

    Netherlands
    7d

    790 USD
  • Landini 8880, 1994, Tractors

    Landini 8880 LEGUMIERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tire size: 320/85R32, Rear tire size: 13.6R48, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1994 7350 h
    France, France - 29 (Finistère)
    7d

    10,537 USD
  • Landini 75 F, 2006, Tractors

    Landini rex 75 fTractor type: Vineyard tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 75

    Tractors
    2006 3200 h
    Slovenia, ljutomer
    7d

    17,913 USD
  • Landini Legend, 2002, Tractors

    Landini Legend 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 175, Transmission: Hand geschakeld, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65R28 40% , Rear tire size: 600/65R42 60% , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 45, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    2002 5566 h
    Netherlands, Schoonebeek

    21,021 USD
  • Landini 180, 2003, Tractors

    Landini 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 180, Transmission: Powershift, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Full service history: Yes, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Front PTO

    Tractors
    2003 3500 h
    Romania, Cluj Napoca

    23,181 USD
  • Landini DT 75 GT, 2007, Tractors

    Landini DT 75 GTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 76.14, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2007 4070 h
    Germany, -

    32,636 USD
  • Landini 85 F, 1999, Tractors

    Landini 85FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 85, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tire size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    1999 7136 h
    Spain, NAVARRETE

    12,644 USD
  • Landini 65, 1995, Tractors

    Landini Blizzard 65Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 65.26, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1995 5200 h
    Germany, -

    14,827 USD
  • Landini Landpower, 2007, Tractors

    Landini LANDPOWER 185Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 185, Transmission: SEMI-POWERSHIFT, Front tire size: 540/65 R/28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R 38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2007 6200 h
    Italy

    41,200 USD
  • Landini Powerfarm 95, 2007, Tractors

    Landini powerfarm 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 95, Transmission: 24-12 powershutle, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 12.4R24, Rear tire size: 13.6R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: kleber, PTO: 540/540E

    Tractors
    2007 1685 h
    Netherlands, Ouddorp

    20,811 USD
  • Landini Vision 100, 2003, Tractors

    Landini Vision 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 100, Cabin: Regular, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front loader make: Faucheux, Additional Options: Front loader Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2003
    Poland, Zambrów

    16,638 USD
  • Landini DT105 overgemt, 2008, Tractors

    Landini DT105 overgemtTraction: Tracked, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 98, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2008 8 h
    Denmark, Østbirk

    43,802 USD
  • Landini Vision 105, Other tractor accessories

    Landini Vision 105

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark

    On Request
  • Landini 5500 DT, 1980, Tractors

    Landini 5500DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 49, Front tire size: 9.5R20, Rear tire size: 13.6R28

    Tractors
    1980
    Austria

    9,231 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Landini tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Landini tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Landini tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.