Number of ads: 32

Used tractors Massey Ferguson 30 for sale

Browse the used tractors, agricultural harvesters, hay and forage machines machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1996, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson 30

    Combine Harvesters
    1996 2,190 h
    Poland, pl, Stara Kuźnica
    7d

    25,952 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1980, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson 530Engine power: 103

    Combine Harvesters
    1980
    Ukraine

    11,681 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2015, Telehandlers for AgricultureMassey Ferguson 9306

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2015 2,022 h
    United Kingdom

    42,668 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2018, MowersMassey Ferguson DM306 FPWorking width: 300

    Mowers
    2018
    Germany, Sulzbach-Rosenberg

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1991, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 3080ETractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100.6, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 380/85 R28, Rear tire size: 18.4 R38

    Tractors
    1991 6,620 h
    Germany, 33380 Rietberg

    15,574 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1995, TractorsMassey Ferguson FF30-D8Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 30, Transmission: MECANIQUE, Front tire size: 4.50R19, Rear tire size: 10X28

    Tractors
    1995
    France

    1,335 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1991, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3080Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 100.6, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 380/85 R 28, Rear tire size: 18.4 R 38, Additional Options: Forest cab, Front loader make: Quicke 660

    Tractors
    1991 10,400 h
    Germany, -

    10,568 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1987, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3080Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1987 11,440 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1992, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3080 ETractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100.6, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /

    Tractors
    1992 10,100 h
    Germany, DE-02708 Löbau

    11,124 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, TractorsMassey Ferguson 1030Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 26

    Tractors

    Mexico, Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua

    3,500 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1988, TransmissionMassey Ferguson 3080

    Transmission
    1988
    Poland, Jędrzejów Nowy 101

    111 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1999, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson 30

    Combine Harvesters
    1999 1,800 h
    Poland, pl, Łowicz

    34,261 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2012, Telehandlers for AgricultureMassey Ferguson 9306

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2012 4,400 h
    Spain, guitiriz lugo

    On Request
  • Massey Ferguson 30, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3080Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors

    Germany

    7,231 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1988, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3080Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100

    Tractors
    1988 7,300 h
    Austria

    14,275 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2012, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson MF 9530Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 920, Engine power: 369.8, Separator hours: 1046, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Accessories: Chaff spreader

    Combine Harvesters
    2012
    Germany, DE-20095 Hamburg

    54,510 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2018, MowersMassey Ferguson DM 306 TL-KCRear tires remaining : 100%

    Mowers
    2018
    United Kingdom, Horncastle, LN96JN

    14,376 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 1990, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3080Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 105

    Tractors
    1990 6,300 h
    Italy

    13,349 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2017, MowersMassey Ferguson DM 306 P MähwerkCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 300

    Mowers
    2017
    Germany, MX03654

    8,343 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 30, 2014, Combine AttachmentsMassey Ferguson 30 Powerflow

    Combine Attachments
    2014
    Denmark, Hemmet

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.