Number of ads: 27

Used Matrot farm equipment for sale

Browse used Matrot farm equipment for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Matrot farm equipment by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Matrot farm equipment grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Matrot farm equipment in Mascus Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Matrot XENON B23 5200 27/44/50 M 2012 ROK, 2012, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot XENON B23 5200 27/44/50 M 2012 ROK

    Self-propelled sprayers
    2012
    Poland

    81,536 USD
  • Matrot M 23-45, 2010, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot M 23-45Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 4800, Tire size: 380/90 R46, Transport weight: 10500, Tyre brand: Michelin, Tank volume: 4500, Additional Options: Air-conditioning Air suspension

    Self-propelled sprayers
    2010 4000 h
    Lithuania, Kėdainiai

    52,416 USD
  • Matrot M 41 Electronic, 1993, Beet Harvesters

    Matrot M 41 ElectronicDrive configuration: Self-propelled, Working width, rows: 6

    Beet Harvesters
    1993
    Poland, radków

    9,718 USD
  • Matrot M24D 110, 1997, Sprayer Fertilizers

    Matrot M24D 110Working width: 4x2

    Sprayer Fertilizers
    1997
    France

    On Request
  • Matrot M44D150, 1998, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot M44D150Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 3600, Tire size: 300/95 R52, Tyre brand: Kleber, Tank volume: 3700, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Production country: FR

    Self-propelled sprayers
    1998
    Lithuania, Kėdainiai

    17,472 USD
  • Matrot 6 row beet harvester, 2011, Beet Harvesters

    Matrot 6 row beet harvesterDrive configuration: Self-propelled, Working width, rows: 6, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 350, Transmission: hydrostatic

    Beet Harvesters
    2011 1,911 h
    United Kingdom, slingsby, yo624ax

    37,206 USD
  • Matrot M 41, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Matrot M 41Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Working width, rows: 6, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

    Beet Harvesters
    1992
    Poland, radków

    8,639 USD
  • Matrot MAESTRIA 15, 2002, Sprayer Fertilizers

    Matrot MAESTRIA 15Working width: 3600

    Sprayer Fertilizers
    2002
    France

    34,362 USD
  • Matrot MAESTRIA 15, 2002, Sprayer Fertilizers

    Matrot MAESTRIA 15Working width: 3600

    Sprayer Fertilizers
    2002
    France

    On Request
  • Matrot M44D 36M Self Propelled Sprayer, 1997, Trailed sprayers

    Matrot M44D 36M Self Propelled Sprayer

    Trailed sprayers
    1997 5044 h
    United Kingdom

    24,250 USD
  • Matrot M44 D15, 2000, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot M44 D15

    Self-propelled sprayers
    2000 4512 h
    France

    18,637 USD
  • Matrot MATROT, 2000, Farm Equipment - Others

    Matrot MATROT

    Farm Equipment - Others
    2000
    France

    1,165 USD
  • Matrot M24D 110, 1997, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot M24D 110

    Self-propelled sprayers
    1997 4230 h
    France

    On Request
  • Matrot M44D, 2000, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot M44DCondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Self-propelled sprayers
    2000
    Poland, Różyny

    23,180 USD
  • Matrot TYP 17-39, 2005, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot TYP 17-39

    Self-propelled sprayers
    2005
    Poland

    36,714 USD
  • Matrot Maestria17, 2006, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot Maestria17Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 360, Tank volume: 4200, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Self-propelled sprayers
    2006
    Poland, Konojady

    43,193 USD
  • Matrot ENFOUISSEUR, 1990, Mineral spreaders

    Matrot ENFOUISSEURCondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Mineral spreaders
    1990
    France

    3,028 USD
  • Matrot M44D, 1996, Self-propelled sprayers

    Matrot M44D

    Self-propelled sprayers
    1996 5500 h
    France

    On Request
  • Matrot Verticale, 1995, Combine Attachments

    Matrot Verticale

    Combine Attachments
    1995
    France

    466 USD
  • Matrot VERTICALE, 1995, Combine Attachments

    Matrot VERTICALE

    Combine Attachments
    1995
    France

    466 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand farm equipment for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used farm equipment that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.