Number of ads: 9

Used tractors New Holland 8160 for sale

Browse the used tractors machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • New Holland 8160, 1999, TractorsNew Holland 8160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 480/65-R28, Rear tire size: 600-65-30, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 , Front loader make: Trima

    Tractors
    1999 6,100 h
    Sweden, Skänninge *
    7d

    21,173 USD
  • New Holland 8160, 1997, TractorsNew Holland 8160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland 8160, 1997, TractorsNew Holland 8160 Tractor Traktor TracteurTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100

    Tractors
    1997 11,000 h
    Belgium

    On Request
  • New Holland 8160, 1997, TractorsNew Holland 8160 Frontlyft och PTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 420/70-28, Rear tire size: 520/70-38

    Tractors
    1997 9,500 h
    Sweden, Floby

    18,713 USD
  • New Holland 8160, 1997, TractorsNew Holland 8160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100

    Tractors
    1997 7,192 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    18,430 USD
  • New Holland 8160, 1997, TractorsNew Holland 8160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition: Dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    On Request
  • New Holland 8160, 1998, TractorsNew Holland 8160 Med skovinddækningTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 100, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 18 4-38 i bag og 14 9-28 i for , Rear tire size: 18 4-38 i bag og 14 9-28 i for

    Tractors
    1998 2,763 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    22,391 USD
  • New Holland 8160, 2003, TractorsNew Holland 8160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tires remaining : 65%, Front tire size: 420/70R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38

    Tractors
    2003 5,355 h
    Netherlands, Ospel

    On Request
  • New Holland 8160, 1999, TractorsNew Holland 8160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 100, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    1999 10,500 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    20,164 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.