Number of ads: 11

Used tractors New Holland tvt190 for sale

Browse the used tractors, tractor accessories machines for sale at Mascus.com. Sort ads by price, year, hours or country.

ads/page
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TVT 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 190, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    2004 10,500 h
    Denmark, Aabenraa

    18,660 USD
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT 190 AUTO COMMANDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 189, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2005 8,500 h
    Germany, 2035

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    2005 8,000 h
    Lithuania, Lithuania

    27,882 USD
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TVT190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine power: 190, Transmission: Continuously Variable (CVT) 50 Kph, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%%, Rear tires remaining : 50%%, Front tire size: 600/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2004 3,750 h
    Belgium

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 190

    Tractors
    2005 7,195 h
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    33,347 USD
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2006, TractorsNew Holland TVT 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6

    Tractors
    2006 7,760 h
    Belgium

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT190Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Middelfart

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT190Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Middelfart

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT190

    Other tractor accessories
    2004 6028
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 191.71, Transmission: Automaat, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 6770, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.77 x 2.49 x 3 , PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    2005 7,452 h
    Netherlands, Bladel

    On Request
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TVT190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 194, Transmission: CVT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6600, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 130, Top speed: 43

    Tractors
    2004 6,080 h
    France, Saussay la campagne 27150

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the second-hand tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.