Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 171

    Used Rau farm equipment for sale

    Browse used Rau farm equipment for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Rau farm equipment by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Rau farm equipment grouped by model.
    You can also learn more about Rau farm equipment in Mascus Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Rau 14 C, 1981, Manure spreaders

      Rau 14 C 4

      Manure spreaders
      1981
      Germany
      24h

      1,189 USD
    • Rau D 2, 1995, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2

      Manure spreaders
      1995
      Germany, Pfarrkirchen
      24h

      1,907 USD
    • Rau D 2, 2001, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2

      Manure spreaders
      2001
      Germany, Pfarrkirchen
      24h

      6,558 USD
    • Rau Spridomat D2, 2000, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau Spridomat D2-14 D10Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 1800, Tank volume: Yes

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      2000
      Germany, 25899 Niebüll
      7d

      4,541 USD
    • Rau D 2, 2001, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau D 2Condition level grade (1-5): 4

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      2001
      France, France - 71 (Saône-et-Loire)
      7d

      4,202 USD
    • Rau D 2 1000, 1995, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau D2 1000L

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      1995
      Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

      2,281 USD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau SpridotrainDrive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      1996
      Germany, -

      11,407 USD
    • Rau 600 L, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau 600 L

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Germany, Daseburg

      540 USD
    • Rau /Kverneland X-track C 40, 2013, Manure spreaders

      Rau /Kverneland X-track C 40

      Manure spreaders
      2013
      Germany, Thalmässing

      42,024 USD
    • Rau Dynamic II, 2002, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau Dynamic II (39 mtr)Drive configuration: Trailed

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      2002
      Netherlands, Reusel

      On Request
    • Rau Phoenix C 50, 2007, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau PHOENIX C 50Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 2000

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      2007
      Denmark, Grindsted

      38,645 USD
    • Rau Rototiller RDP 30, Other Tillage Machines And Accessories

      Rau Rototiller RDP 30

      Other Tillage Machines And Accessories

      Germany

      1,004 USD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Manure spreaders

      Rau Spridotrain GVI 128

      Manure spreaders
      1998
      Germany, Manching

      13,521 USD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau SPRIDOTRAIN G ECO GVE 28

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators
      1998
      Germany

      On Request
    • Rau D 2, Manure spreaders

      Rau D 2 800ltr.

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Schwabach

      2,929 USD
    • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau 800 Liter - 15 mCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Tank volume: 800

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

      2,870 USD
    • Rau ANHÄNGESPRITZE 2300, Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Rau ANHÄNGESPRITZE 2300

      Sprayers and Chemical Applicators

      Germany

      4,803 USD
    • Rau Scheibenegge 400, 1994, Disc Harrows

      Rau Scheibenegge 400

      Disc Harrows
      1994
      Germany, Herbolzheim

      6,861 USD
    • Rau Spridotrain 2700, 1994, Manure spreaders

      Rau Spridotrain 2700

      Manure spreaders
      1994
      Germany

      4,541 USD
    • Rau TERRAMAX, 1990, Cultivators

      Rau TERRAMAX

      Cultivators
      1990
      France

      4,202 USD

    Here is the complete list of the used Rau farm equipment for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Rau farm equipment that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Rau farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.