Number of ads: 13

Used Ropa farm equipment for sale

Browse used Ropa farm equipment for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Ropa farm equipment by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Ropa farm equipment grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Ropa farm equipment in Mascus Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Ropa R 26.45 K, 1997, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa R 26.45 K

    Beet Harvesters
    1997 9969 h
    Germany, -

    On Request
  • Ropa MAUS 4, 2012, Farm Equipment - Others

    Ropa MAUS 4

    Farm Equipment - Others
    2012
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    215,287 USD
  • Ropa Maus, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa MausEngine power:

    Beet Harvesters
    1992
    Germany, Springe

    25,617 USD
  • Ropa L8.200, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa L8.200Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Topping system: Lift, Engine power: 220.2, Top speed: 20

    Beet Harvesters
    1992 8800 h
    Germany, Springe

    25,617 USD
  • Ropa R20.45K, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa R20.45K

    Beet Harvesters
    5800 h
    Poland, RÓŻYNY

    23,870 USD
  • Ropa RÜBENVOLLERNTER, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa RÜBENVOLLERNTEREngine power: 314, Top speed: 20

    Beet Harvesters
    1992 10795 h
    Germany

    11,643 USD
  • Ropa MAUS 4, 2013, Farm Equipment - Others

    Ropa MAUS 4Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Farm Equipment - Others
    2013
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    246,602 USD
  • Ropa BRUGTE HYDRAUISK HJULDREV, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa BRUGTE HYDRAUISK HJULDREVCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Beet Harvesters

    Denmark, Middelfart

    On Request
  • Ropa 6 rækker, selvkørende, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa 6 rækker, selvkørende

    Beet Harvesters
    5783 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    23,486 USD
  • Ropa Keiler I, 2014, Potato Equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler I

    Potato Equipment - Others
    2014 35 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • Ropa Keiler I, 2014, Potato Equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler I

    Potato Equipment - Others
    2014 65 h
    Germany, Viersen

    On Request
  • Ropa Keiler II, 2015, Potato Equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler II

    Potato Equipment - Others
    2015 78 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • Ropa EUROMAUS 3, 2007, Telehandlers for Agriculture

    Ropa EUROMAUS 3Connection type: Type 3, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Production country: DE

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2007 10222 h
    Germany

    157,194 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Ropa farm equipment for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Ropa farm equipment that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ropa farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.