Case IH 2188 Axial Flow

Price Excluding Tax
USD24,963
Price Excluding Tax
USD24,963
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryCombine Harvesters
Brand / modelCase IH 2188 Axial Flow
Year1996
Hours5,965 h
LocationMengkofen
Country
Mascus IDEF8D7AF2
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax24,963 USD
Tax (19%)4,743 USD
Price Including Tax29,706 USD
DETAILS
Front tires / undercarriage remaining80 %
Rear tires remaining 20 %
Front tire size650/75 R32
Rear tire size420/70 R24
AttachmentsRotor, Schneidwerk, Schneidwerkswagen
Additional InformationPreis 25.500,00€ netto ohne Maispflücker!

Preis 55.500,00€ netto mit 6-reihigem Olimac Drago GT-2 (Bj. 2016) Maispflücker!

Motorstunden: 5.965;
Rotorstunden: 4.005;

Reifen vorne 650/75R32 mit 80% Profil
Reifen hinten 420/70R24 mit 20% Profil

Strohhäcksler;
Klimaanlage;
Schneidwerkshangausgleich;
Maisausrüstung;

Schneidwerk: Case IH 1030 mit einer Schnittbreite von 6.10 Meter;

Für weitere Informationen sprechen Sie uns gerne an!

Wir sprechen Deutsch;
We speak English;
Мы говорим по-русски;
Ми розмовляємо українською.

CLAAS S?dostbayern GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RUSLAN RESHITKO

    CLAAS S?dostbayern GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English, Russian, Ukrainian
    • Ettenkofen 18, 84152 Mengkofen, Germany
  • SANDRO DEMMELHUBER LEITER GEBRAUCHTMASCHINEN

    CLAAS S?dostbayern GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English

Company

CLAAS S?DOSTBAYERN GMBH
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find Case IH 2188 Axial Flow combine harvesters, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Hours: 5,965 h, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 %, Rear tires remaining: 20 %, Front tire size: 650/75 R32, Rear tire size: 420/70 R24