Number of ads: 7

Used New Holland combine harvesters from Romania

Here is the list of ads from category New Holland combine harvesters coming from Romania. You may sort used New Holland combine harvesters by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to New Holland combine harvesters coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the New Holland combine harvesters page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland CX 8070, 2011, Combine HarvestersNew Holland CX 8070Engine power: 326

    Combine Harvesters
    2011 3,762 h
    Romania, IPSO Craiova

    94,142 USD
  • New Holland CSX 7080, 2010, Combine HarvestersNew Holland CSX 7080Working width: 618, Engine power: 300, Separator hours: 1273, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 460/70R24

    Combine Harvesters
    2010 1,983 h
    Romania

    74,845 USD
  • New Holland CR 9090, Combine HarvestersNew Holland CR 9090 T

    Combine Harvesters

    Romania

    On Request
  • New Holland FX 375, 1997, Combine HarvestersNew Holland FX 375

    Combine Harvesters
    1997
    Romania, Tarcea, Bihor.

    24,920 USD
  • New Holland CR 980, 2005, Combine HarvestersNew Holland CR980Condition: Damaged, Date of latest inspection: 6.2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 730, Engine power: 429.93, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 10300, Traction: 2 WD, Transport weight: 16500, Production country: BE

    Combine Harvesters
    2005 4,200 h
    Romania, Sindrilita

    83,066 USD
  • New Holland TX 34, 1989, Combine HarvestersNew Holland TX34Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Rear tire size: 405/70R20, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tire size: 620/75R30, Production country: IT

    Combine Harvesters
    1989 8,000 h
    Romania, Tinca, Bihor

    27,689 USD
  • New Holland TF 42, 1984, Combine HarvestersNew Holland TF42Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Engine power: 179.878, Separator hours: 6081, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 8100, Traction: 2 WD, Transport weight: 10330, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7x3x3, Production country: BE

    Combine Harvesters
    1984 6,081 h
    Romania, Filipesti, Bacau

    13,291 USD