Number of ads: 695

Used self-propelled foragers for Sale

This is the complete list of the used  self-propelled foragers for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare multiple products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used  self-propelled foragers for sale and then choose one of the options above. If you want to change your query, use the "new search" option.
Mascus is the web’s largest marketplace for buying and selling used  self-propelled foragers and other used farm equipment.
You can also check used self-propelled foragers ads from neighboring countries: foragers Canada.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 7400, 2003, Foragers

    John Deere 7400Date of latest inspection: 10/11/2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 440, Production country: US, Additional Information: This machine has been very well maintained. Recent work done:Attachments: This very well taken care of John Deere 7400 harvester, comes with a John Deere 640C hay head only. Does not have a corn head.

    Foragers
    2003 1,422 h
    United States, Salem, NY

    95,000 USD
  • John Deere 7450 i, 2011, Foragers

    John Deere 7450iEngine power: 560, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 580/70R26

    Foragers
    2011 3,985 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel
    24h

    113,781 USD
  • Krone Big X 500, 2013, Foragers

    Krone BIG X 500Engine power: 493, Top speed: 40

    Foragers
    2013 1,814 h
    Germany, 2006
    7d

    178,480 USD
  • Sampo 580, Foragers

    Sampo 580Working width: 280, Production country: UA

    Foragers

    Ukraine, Рівне
    7d

    10,500 USD
  • Featured
    New Holland 550, 2016, Foragers

    New Holland FR550Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Foragers
    2016 892 h
    Denmark, Nykøbing Mors

    296,664 USD
  • Featured
    New Holland 550, 2016, Foragers

    New Holland FR550Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Foragers
    2016 954 h
    Denmark, Nykøbing Mors

    296,664 USD
  • Mengele Mammut 6600, 1989, Foragers

    Mengele Mammut 6600Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 300, Engine power: 360.3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 28.1-26, Rear tire size: 14 5-20

    Foragers
    1989
    Germany, -
    7d

    18,340 USD
  • Krone Big X, 2015, Foragers

    Krone BIG X 480Engine power: 483, Top speed: 40

    Foragers
    2015 1,217 h
    Germany, 2006
    7d

    289,262 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 930 Allrad, 2014, Foragers

    CLAAS JAGUAR 930 ALLRADEngine power: 455, Front tire size: 800/70 R32, Rear tire size: 600/65 R28

    Foragers
    2014 1,860 h
    Germany, Mengkofen
    7d

    203,714 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 950, 2011, Foragers

    CLAAS JAGUAR 950Engine power: 507, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 65%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 800/70 R32, Rear tire size: 600/65 R28

    Foragers
    2011 3,300 h
    Germany, Mengkofen
    7d

    216,023 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 850, 2001, Foragers

    CLAAS Jaguar 850 + RU 450Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 450, Engine power: 389, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 12000, Top speed: 25, Tyre brand: GoodYear, Front tire size: 800/65 R32, Rear tire size: 540/65 R24

    Foragers
    2001 4,395 h
    Poland
    7d

    45,543 USD
  • Kemper MAISHÄCKSLER 2-Reihig, 1988, Foragers

    Kemper MAISHÄCKSLER 2-Reihig

    Foragers
    1988
    Germany, Weiden i.d.Opf.
    7d

    3,103 USD
  • Featured
    John Deere 5820, 1981, Foragers

    John Deere 5820Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Transmission: hidrostatica, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transport weight: 10700, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Foragers
    1981
    Spain

    7,262 USD
  • John Deere 7400, 2004, Foragers

    John Deere 7400 + 630BEngine power: 500

    Foragers
    2004 3,300 h
    Ukraine
    7d

    90,266 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 940, 2011, Foragers

    CLAAS JAGUAR 940Engine power: 476, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 800/70 R 32, Rear tire size: 600/65 R28

    Foragers
    2011 4,201 h
    Germany, Heilsbronn
    7d

    116,936 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 850 Profi, 2007, Foragers

    CLAAS Jaguar 850 ProfiCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 380, Engine power: 411.69, Engine displacement: 12800

    Foragers
    2007 3,765 h
    Ukraine, Звенигородка
    7d

    134,374 USD
  •  Big X V-8, 2005, Foragers

    Big X V-8Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 600, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Foragers
    2005 2,187 h
    Germany
    7d

    On Request
  • Pöttinger MEX II, Foragers

    Pöttinger Mex II

    Foragers

    Germany
    7d

    982 USD
  • CLAAS Jaguar 940, 2008, Foragers

    CLAAS Jaguar 940 4wdFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 800-65 R32, Rear tire size: 540-65 R24

    Foragers
    2008 6,600 h
    Germany, Kevelaer
    7d

    142,169 USD
  • John Deere 7550, 2008, Foragers

    John Deere 7550Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 622.7, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 580/70R26

    Foragers
    2008 3,119 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle
    7d

    80,008 USD

Here is the complete list of the second-hand self-propelled foragers for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used self-propelled foragers that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Ford farm equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.