Number of ads: 3

Used Faresin telehandlers for agriculture from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category Faresin telehandlers for agriculture coming from Germany. You may sort used Faresin telehandlers for agriculture by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to Faresin telehandlers for agriculture coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the Faresin telehandlers for agriculture page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Faresin 730  Compakt, 2015, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 730 CompaktCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2015 983 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    47,416 USD
  • Faresin FH 9.30, 2015, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin kein Merlo Manitou Scorpion JCB FH 9.30 CompactFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 6950, Connection type: Euro, Maximum lift height: 890, CE marked: Yes, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 120, Transmission: Hydrostatisch, Transport weight: 6950, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 455/70-24 AS

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2015 20 h
    Germany, Grumbach bei Dresden

    On Request
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FM 3500 (14.35)Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    21,878 USD