Case IH 633

Price Excluding Tax
USD5,737
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCase IH 633
Year1977
Hours3,298 h
Location-
Country
Germany
Mascus IDCC773AC4
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax5,737 USD
Tax (19%)1,090 USD
Price including tax6,827 USD
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction2 WD
Engine power51.7 hp (39 kW)
Unit Number13781-49735
Condition level grade (1-5)4
Top speed15.5 mph
Gross weight8,818 lbs
Front tires / undercarriage remaining70 %
Rear tires remaining 30 %
Front tire size7.50-16
Rear tire size16.9/14-28
AttachmentsTachostand:3298,
Verdeckkabine,
Steuergerät - Einfach wirkend (2x)
Additional Information

Erfassungsnr. 49735
Call the seller
+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MARKUS GLASER

    Thomas Gruber KG
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English
    • Schweppermannstr. 36, 84539 Ampfing, Germany

Company

THOMAS GRUBER KG
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
At Mascus USA you'll find Case IH 633 tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 51.7 hp (39 kW), Hours: 3,298 h, Unit Number: 13781-49735, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 15.5 mph, Gross weight: 8,818 lbs, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70 %, Rear tires remaining: 30 %, Front tire size: 7.50-16, Rear tire size: 16.9/14-28