Case IH Magnum 310 Komfort 2

Price Excluding Tax
USD54,068
Price Excluding Tax
USD54,068
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCase IH Magnum 310 Komfort 2
Year2009
Hours6,063 h
Location04319 Leipzig OT Engelsdorf, Arnoldplatz 55
Country
Mascus IDF5636DDE
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax54,068 USD
Tax (19%)10,273 USD
Price Including Tax64,341 USD
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine power310 hp (228 kW)
Unit Number13647-10998
Condition level grade (1-5)
Top speed24.9 mph
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size600/70 R 30
Rear tire size800/70 R 38
Additional OptionsForest cab
AttachmentsGänge vorwärts:19,
Gänge rückwärts:4,
Motorhersteller:Case IH,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Hydraulische Lenkung
Additional InformationInterne Nummer 10998 - in serienmäßiger Ausstattung - mit 1+2 Kreis Druckluftbremsanlage - Semi-Aktiv Fahrersitz mit Beifahrersitz - 40 km/h ECO Getriebe - gefederte Vorderachse - Frontgewichte - Radio - 4 doppeltwirkende Steuereinheiten - Radgewichte hinten - in 2019 Motorinstandsetzung, u.a. neuer Zylinderkopf - Maschine funktionstüchtig und einsatzbereit

Gruber Agrartechnik GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RAINER SCHOELZKE

    Gruber Agrartechnik GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Mittelstraße 1, 04880 Elsnig, Germany

Company

GRUBER AGRARTECHNIK GMBH
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find Case IH Magnum 310 Komfort 2 tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 310 hp (228 kW), Hours: 6,063 h, Unit Number: 13647-10998, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 24.9 mph, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 600/70 R 30, Rear tire size: 800/70 R 38, Additional Options: Forest cab