Case IH MAXXUM 115 for sale - Denmark

Price Excluding Tax
USD43,791
DKK 278,000
Price Excluding Tax
USD43,791
DKK 278,000
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCase IH MAXXUM 115
Year2011
Hours6,595 h
LocationVinderup
Country
Mascus IDF30BB4A6
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax43,791 USD  (278,000 DKK)
Tax (25%)10,948 USD
Price Including Tax54,739 USD  (347,500 DKK)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine power115 hp (85 kW)
Unit Number22429
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining 60 %
Front tire size520/70x38-420/70x28
Rear tire size520/70x38-420/70x28
Additional Informationmed HE-VA frontlift, 1 d/e olieudtag før frem.

Vinderup Maskinforretning

  • +45 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JAN PEDERSEN

    Vinderup Maskinforretning
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Nr. Bjertvej 7, 7830 Vinderup, Denmark

Company

VINDERUP MASKINFORRETNING
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Member of

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

At Mascus USA you'll find Case IH MAXXUM 115 tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 115 hp (85 kW), Hours: 6,595 h, Unit Number: 22429, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 520/70x38-420/70x28, Rear tire size: 520/70x38-420/70x28