Case IH Puma 210

Price Excluding Tax
USD65,559
BASIC INFORMATION
CategoryTractors
Brand / modelCase IH Puma 210
Year2008
Hours3,900 h
Location-
Country
Germany
Mascus ID65B638A8
PRICING
Select Currency
Price Excluding Tax65,559 USD
Tax (19%)12,456 USD
Price Including Tax78,015 USD
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction4 WD
Engine power213 hp (157 kW)
Unit Number75808-101761410348
Condition level grade (1-5)4
Top speed31.1 mph
Front tires / undercarriage remaining60 %
Rear tires remaining 40 %
Front tire size600/60-30
Rear tire size710/60-42
Additional OptionsForest cab
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (2-Kreis),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Bordcomputer / Monitor,
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Hydraulische Lenkung,
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Diesel
Additional InformationWeitere Traktoren ab Lager lieferbar. Unser Angebot finden Sie unter www.brandt-traktoren.de
---
An- und Verkauf, Finanzierung, Vermietung, Transport Ihrer Landmaschinen. Kontaktieren Sie uns!
---
Irrtümer, Änderungen und Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten. Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.

Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen

+49 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANDREAS BRANDT

    Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Hodenberger Str. 40, 28355 Bremen, Germany

Company

FRITZ BRANDT LANDMASCHINEN
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

MakeNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
At Mascus USA you'll find Case IH Puma 210 tractors, as well as other kinds of used machines and equipment among six main categories available at the top of the page. Check it out now. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 213 hp (157 kW), Hours: 3,900 h, Unit Number: 75808-101761410348, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 31.1 mph, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 %, Rear tires remaining: 40 %, Front tire size: 600/60-30, Rear tire size: 710/60-42, Additional Options: Forest cab